Captain - Customer Service
Company: Dave & Buster's
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Text - Fun Jobs to 214-441-6949 to schedule an interviewAt Dave
and Buster's the safety of our team members and guests is our top
priority! We are committed to delivering the high standards you
have come to know and expect from us as we navigate through the
COVID-19 pandemic. Our operations are in compliance with all CDC
recommended guidelines including: enhanced cleaning and sanitation
practices, following social distancing protocols and providing our
team members with gloves and masks to keep themselves and our
POSITION SNAPSHOT: Our Captain position ensures Guests' initial
impressions with Dave & Buster's are positive and welcoming. The
Captain's position requires a strong communicator who will guide
our Guests through their Midway, retail, game rental and dining
experiences. Our Captains also act as an initial point of contact
in the enforcement of house policies and maintaining the safety and
security of the unit.NITTY GRITTY DETAILS:
- Delivers an unparalleled Guest experience through the best
combination of food, drinks and games in an ideal environment for
celebrating all out fun.
- Acts as an initial point of contact in matters concerning
safety and security in all areas: front door, Viewpoints, Midway,
bar areas, kitchen and back of house areas, dining areas, private
event rooms and restrooms.
- Acts as ambassador to the building, assisting Guests with all
requests and answers questions as needed.
- Greets Guests with a positive attitude and enthusiasm while
performing multiple job functions. Smiles and greets Guests upon
- Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all
problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt
corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses
- Provides timely and accurate service while managing wait times
and communicating information as needed to Guests, Team Members and
- Competently diffuses difficult Guest situations while
protecting the integrity and safety of our staff, building and
- Assists with the maintenance and upkeep of the Viewpoint and
- Assists in the cleanliness and organization of the rental
equipment. Ensures all billiard supplies are stocked, properly
cleaned and maintained to maximize costs and decrease loss.
- Checks for restocking of necessary supplies. Brings all areas
up to standard.
- Assists in the rental of Billiards and Shuffleboards,
maintaining and resetting the area after each use.
- Assists with the set up and break down of special events
functions as directed by management.
- Provides game assistance by promptly notifying Support
Technicians or Management as needed.
- Assists and directs Guests to Kiosk areas and answer questions
- Ensures that our Guests adhere to house policies as outlined
and informs management of any issues.
- Bids farewell to Guests leaving. Ensures everything was
satisfactory and invites Guests to return.
- Assists other Team Members as needed or as business
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other
company Team Members to foster and promote a cooperative and
harmonious working climate that will be conducive to maximum Team
Member morale, productivity and efficiency/effectiveness.
- Is dressed in accordance with dress guidelines, looking neat,
clean and professional at all times.
- Must demonstrate ability to read and communicate in
English.STUFF OUR ATTORNEYS MAKE US WRITE:The physical demands
described here are representative of those that must be met by a
Team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While
performing the duties of this position, the Team member will
regularly be required to:
- Work days, nights, and/or weekends as required.
- Work in environments with both hot and cold temperatures such
as freezers and around cooking equipment.
- Work in noisy, fast paced environment with distracting
- Read and write handwritten notes.
- Lift and carry up to 30 pounds.
- Move about facility and stand for long periods of time.
- Walk or stand 100% of shift.
- Reach, bend, stoop, mop, sweep and wipe frequently.The above
statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of
work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. They are
not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities,
duties and skills required of personnel so classified in this
position.RequirementsPrevious customer service or host experience a
plusequal opportunity employer
Keywords: Dave & Buster's, Knoxville , Captain - Customer Service, Hospitality & Tourism , Sevierville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!