Company: Harbor Freight Tools USA, Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Our Store Managers lead teams to maximize the financial output
of their stores through the optimization of talent, operational
execution, and delivering a rewarding customer experience. Our
Store Managers act with urgency and are driven to achieve results.
They thrive on building high performance teams that execute with
- Drive sales to exceed financial goals
- Manage payroll and control expenses
- Foster a results-driven store environment
- Successfully execute special eventsOperational Execution
- Prioritize workload
- Validate execution of standard operating procedure
- Ensure compliance to company policies
- A subject matter expert in all operational processes Talent
- Acquire high quality talent
- Training and developing
- Performance management
- Effectively staff and schedule
- Create a team atmosphere Customer Experience
- Ensure a friendly environment
- Ensure items are in-stock
- Ensure items are priced right
- Maintain a neat, clean, and organized storeSuccess Drivers:
Drive for Results
Uses data to set priorities and translates goals into action plans.
Consistently pushes self and others for results. Manages internal
and external communications.
Building High Performance Teams
Acquires and retains the right talent Trains, coaches and provides
feedback Develops team for growth.
Is solution oriented, sees problems as opportunities. Looks beyond
the obvious and doesn't stop at the first answers. Keeps the goal
in mind and is not easily deterred.
Managing and Measuring Work
Clearly assigns responsibility for tasks and decisions Sets clear
and measurable objectives
Monitors process, progress and results and provides effective
Does not hold back what needs to be said and is not afraid to take
action. Provides on-time, direct, complete, and actionable positive
and corrective feedback to others.
Acts with internal and external customers in mind. Understands and
teaches how operational execution directly affects the customer
experience. Establishes and maintains relationships with customers
and associates through respectful and effective communication.
- Minimum of two years of retail management experience
- Bachelor's/Associates Degree preferred or High School
graduate/Equivalent Physical Requirements
- Ability to intermittently lift, push and/or pull up to 50
- Requires standing and moving for an entire shift.
- Ability to lift, bend, kneel, climb, crawl and/or twist.
- Ability to safely climb up and down a ladder.
- Ability to become forklift certified and physically able to
operate a forklift in accordance with IIPP. Availability
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings,
holidays, overnights and weekends as necessary to meet the needs of
- Regular attendance is an essential function of the job.
- Some travel required.#LI-RM2
#SESMAbout Harbor Freight ToolsIn 1977, Harbor Freight Tools was
started as a small family-owned business. We made a commitment to
provide working people with great quality tools at the lowest
prices. And for over 43 years, Harbor Freight Tools has done just
that. From hand tools and generators, to air and power tools, from
shop equipment to automotive tools, Harbor Freight offers more than
5,000 tools and accessories at quality levels that match or exceed
competing brands, but at prices that are up to 80% less. All while
developing and launching over 1,000 new tools each year. We're not
your typical retailer. We're a team of high-achievers, who have a
passion for excellence and continuous improvement and obsess about
getting things done. We're also equally committed to doing the
right thing and giving back to our community. And for us,
collaboration is the golden rule. We're a 43 year-old, $5 billion
company with over 1,100 stores, opening 2-3 new stores a week with
over 40 million loyal customers and growing. If you are looking for
a not so ordinary and highly rewarding career opportunity, we would
love to talk with you. Delivering Value to the Hardworking Since
1977.Position TypeFull TimeWhat To Expect: The Harbor Freight
Hiring ProcessAt Harbor Freight, we build careers and we want to
get to know more about your skills! After submitting your
application, please take our quick, fun and easy gamified
assessment and show us your skills in action!
- Within 60 minutes after completing your application, you will
receive a text and email with a link to the games.
- The games should take 3-5 minutes.
- You can complete this step at any time from your mobile device
or computer.To visit the candidate help center, click here.
Keywords: Harbor Freight Tools USA, Inc., Knoxville , Store Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Sevierville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!