Baskin Robbins Team Member
Company: EZ Stop - EZ Stop
Location: Lenoir City
Posted on: September 16, 2023
EZ Stop-Baskin Robins Team Member (Seasonal/Part Time)
EZ Stop stores are family-owned, community-centered convenience
stores located throughout the foothills of the Great Smoky
Mountains. Our mission is to run community convenience stores made
exceptional by fresh, local products and good, friendly people.
EZ Stop is seeking nice people to provide an excellent customer
experience in the Baskin Robins that we operate in our store. - The
main focus of our Baskin Robins Team Members is to prepare and
present food safely, quickly and efficiently. If you enjoy working
on teams, treat others with respect, are self-motivated, and
dependable, then you would be a great fit for this role. -
Candidates with a passion for ice cream and a desire to learn and
grow their skillset will stand out. -
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Greet customers and provide a friendly, positive, and genuine
- Prepare and present food safely, quickly, and efficiently,
meeting our standards.
- Assist in keeping the kitchen clean, hygienic, and tidy, at all
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of menu items and
explains them to guests accurately.
- Protect the customer experience by ensuring packaging, food
presentation and quality is top level
- Maintain cleanliness of the store, deli, bathrooms, and outdoor
areas (i.e. dusting, mopping, emptying trash, cleaning,
- Provide customer feedback to the store manager and deliver on
our promise of Nice People. - Good Stuff.
Qualifications & Experience: -
- Ability to perform individually and as a member of a team in a
fast-paced environments with little to no supervision
- Ability to work any shift based on business needs to include
nights, weekends, and holidays
- Must be 16 years or older
Keywords: EZ Stop - EZ Stop, Knoxville , Baskin Robbins Team Member, Hospitality & Tourism , Lenoir City, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!