Cinebarre - Kitchen - Prep Cook
Company: Regal Entertainment Group
Posted on: July 14, 2019
Requisition Number 19-0521 Post Date 2/15/2019 Title Cinebarre -
Kitchen - Prep Cook Status Part Time Location 1462 Cinebarre West
Town City Knoxville State TN DescriptionSummary:
The Kitchen Staff - Prep Cook position is a team member classified
based on individual location needs, and/or employee availability,
as either variable hour, part-time fixed, part-time regular or a
full-time hourly employee
whose main responsibility is to prepare high quality products and
maintain a clean and sanitary kitchen. They must have a genuine
concern for ensuring quality control and must represent Cinebarre
in a manner that is consistent with
the Company's mission statement and policies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
include the following. Other duties as assigned.
- Regular and consistent attendance
- Knowledgeable on all food menu items, including specials and
- Comply with all food safety rules, laws, protocols, and
standards. Adhere and maintain all Health Department rules and
- Ensure that all food menu items are consistently prepared and
served per REG's recipes,
portioning, and serving standards
- Keep updated on recipe changes
- Measure and assemble ingredients for menu items
- Maintain accurate food inventories
- Properly store food items at appropriate temperatures
- Labels, dates and signs all products per required
- Stock and set-up proper product rotation
- Restock kitchen for subsequent shifts
- Ensure that the food prep area and kitchen are cleaned and
sanitized at the end of your shift
- Cook a variety of foods appropriately to maintain proper flavor
- Maintain a "clean as you go" approach through shift
- Responsible for completion of daily kitchen logs (cooling &
reheating, food temperatures, refrigerator/freezer temperatures and
- Knowledge of proper operation and cleaning of all related
- Proper use of all storerooms
- Report and maintain inventory
- Proper use of all cleaning materials per SDS
- Obtain food handlers card where applicable.
- Knowledge of all opening, closing and in between show
- Knowledge of all emergency, evacuation, and robbery
- Ensuring guest satisfaction
- smile, greet, and thank all guests.
- Take prompt, appropriate action to turn dissatisfied guests
into repeat guests
- Knowledge and compliance with all food safety rules, laws,
protocols, and standards.
- Adhere and maintain all Health Department rules and
- Knowledgeable of correct popper operation and emergency
- Knowledge and compliance of dress code
- Maintain excellent personal hygiene
- Abide by all federal and state laws with regards to breaks
and/or meal periods
- Ensure lost and found items are handled in accordance with REG
- Must be SDS trained
- Obtain food handlers card where applicable
- Must report any and all damages or maintenance issues to
- Must report any and all suspicious activity, persons, or items
to management immediately
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
One plus years' experience as a Cook in the restaurant industry.
Completion of cast
certification program as a cast member and as a concessionist or
progress towards completion required. Completed any legally
required state or local training and obtain the required
certificate. Completed the Regal Entertainment Responsible Beverage
training on Regal Online University. Ability to read and follow
standardized recipes and strong knowledge of proper food handling
procedures. ServeSafe Certification preferred
Possess good public speaking, listen effectively, and respond
clearly and directly.
Perform calculations with speed and accuracy and identify and
Identify problems, gather relevant data, and note possible causes
of problems. Evaluate relevant information, recognize alternatives
and reach conclusions based on evidence.
Take action beyond what is necessarily called for. Perform under
pressure and/or opposition.
Possess excellent communication skills with customers, co-workers,
and management. Establish goals, budget time and set priorities to
achieve desired objectives. Ability to
work as part of a team in a busy kitchen atmosphere.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. While performing
the duties of this job the employee is frequently required to stand
for extended periods of time; work quickly; walk; sit; use hands to
finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or
hear. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance
and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is regularly
required to lift up to 60 lbs.
The vision requirements include: close vision, distance vision,
peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Keywords: Regal Entertainment Group, Knoxville , Cinebarre - Kitchen - Prep Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Knoxville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!