Director - Human Resources
Company: East Tennessee Behavioral Health
Posted on: June 25, 2022
The Human Resources Director is responsible for all phases of
human resources within -our facility including recruiting,
orientation, employee relations, training, employee data
maintenance, benefits, and termination procedures. Benefits: East
Tennessee Behavioral Health provides a comprehensive package of
benefits for our team. Current benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Employee Discount Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Acadia Healthcare 401(k) plan
- Excellent training program
- Professional growth opportunity that is second to none in the
industry! Join a team with defined career paths and a national
family of hospitals and facilities Essential Functions:
- Provide support and guidance to facility management and
employees with a focus on consistent employment practices.
- Develop, manage and administer various human resource plans and
procedures for all facility personnel.
- Conduct recruitment: activity to include advertising, internal
job posting, application screening, coordination of interviewing,
extending offers of employment and completing necessary paperwork.
Develop and maintain tracking system for open positions.
- Maintain personnel files, including training records and all
necessary new hire paperwork.
- Responsible for leading, motivating and assessing diverse
teams, including experienced and junior professionals.
- Enter and maintain all employee information in UltiPro
- Provide staff management to include hiring, development,
training, performance management and communication to ensure
effective and efficient department operations.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, business or related field
- Three to five years' previous experience in a Human Resources
related role with demonstrable knowledge of principles and
procedures for recruitment, selection, training, compensation,
benefits, labor relations and negotiation and human resources
information systems required.
Keywords: East Tennessee Behavioral Health, Knoxville , Director - Human Resources, Human Resources , Knoxville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!