Entry Level Machine Operator- Night Shift - $19/HR
Company: Multi-Color Corporation
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Build your Career with an Industry Leader
Multi-Color Corporation and Fort Dearborn have merged and are now
the world's largest prime label and packaging supplier. Join the
new MCC and you will have the opportunity to become part of an
organization that is committed to excellence and industry
leadership for over 110 years.
We are currently looking for a Rewinder Operator, Finishing Machine
Operator, or Finishing Turret Rewinder to join our team. Experience
is not required but always a bonus.
- Operates a machine called a Rewinder. A Rewinder machine runs
rolls of material and puts them in the desired unwind position as
dictated per the specification.
- Continuously checks for print and seam quality.
- Removes defective material and splices the roll web back
together per the specification.
- Utilizes a ruler, safety knife, and hole punch during splicing
procedure (tools are used at other times as necessary).
- Handles rolls and palletizes them accordingly as to not cause
damage to them.
- Must understand basic printing and seam related
- Recording and entering data on designated paperwork as well as
in the company operation system (Globetek).
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as
- Ability to add and subtract, multiply and divide to figure
label counts and conversions. Ability to perform these operations
using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and
- Ability to use simple Windows-based applications.
- Must be able regularly lift and/or move up to 50
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust
- MCC offers a competitive wage and generous benefits package
including medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance and
MCC welcomes and encourages applications from people with
disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for
candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. MCC
Label is an equal opportunity employer.
You should be proficient in:
- Machine Setups for Production Runs
- Blueprint Reading
- Mechanical Troubleshooting Skills
- Packaging Experience
Keywords: Multi-Color Corporation, Knoxville , Entry Level Machine Operator- Night Shift - $19/HR, Human Resources , Knoxville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!