Senior Software Engineer
Company: Radio Systems Corporation
Posted on: February 15, 2020
Category: Information TechnologyID: SENIO01957Schedule:
Full-TimeLocation: Knoxville, TN, USA
Are you looking to be a part of a team that nurtures and develops
your talent? Do you love the border between development and
product? We are on a quest to revolutionize the pet industry
creating a new generation of connected products that will improve
the life of the pets and create convenience for their owners. We
are looking for an experienced Back-End Developer (DevOps) to join
our passionate team of engineers. If you are looking for a new
challenge in a collaborative environment, working and learning new
technologies and creating exciting products, this is your
What you can expect from us:
- Technical Leadership that is invested in your learning and
- A team that has your back, challenges you, and takes you out to
- New technologies and exposure to new trends on industry (We
love to do rapid prototyping, work with big data, IoT, machine
learning, and find new ways to solve problems).
- A casual, fun work environment - flip-flops and dogs are a part
of your every day.
- Work/life balance (Remote options, flexible hours, controlled
- Stability - our team sticks around.
What you'll do:
- Take ownership of a complete project and take it to completion
working with teammates from multiple teams.
- Keep the Project coordinator and manager updated in progress of
- Architect, document and develop software using industry best
practices. Discussing architecture with manager and other
- Contribute to the team standards, bringing new technologies to
be adopted by the team.
- Mentor other developers, doing code reviews and supporting them
on technical questions.
- Challenge the team around practices and solution approach.
- Contribute to the cloud best practices, DevOps and build
- Cover the implementation of functionalities, including tests
cases, documentation and evaluating different scenarios.
- Maintain high quality standards for the code and communicate
What you need:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or
Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience.
- 3+ of one of the following programming languages on backend api
multiple production environments.
- 3+ years of experience working with cloud technologies, more
specifically with AWS Services, including DevOps work.
- Experience on secure code best practices.
- Experience working with Microservices architecture
- 3+ years of experience working with database (SQL and NOSQL) in
- Eager to learn new technologies and open to receive feedback
from senior developers.
It'd be awesome if you had:
- Experience administrating services in production.
- Experience working with internal and external customers.
- Proven experience working with Agile Methodology.
- AWS certifications
- Machine learning experience (AWS ML, TensorFlow, ---)
Working for Radio Systems definitely has its benefits. We offer a
collaborative and creative team-oriented work environment where we
encourage you to take risks to learn and grow! We offer a
competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and
401K match. In addition, we offer a rich wellness program which
includes an onsite health clinic, workout facility and of course,
we encourage you to bring your dog to work, which is our whole
reason for what we do!
Keywords: Radio Systems Corporation, Knoxville , Senior Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Knoxville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!