Software Engineer in Test
Posted on: March 27, 2020
Software Engineer In Test
Lightning Bolt Solutions is a division of Perfectserve that offers
web-based software solutions for healthcare staff scheduling using
cutting edge Artificial Intelligence and Operations Research
We're looking for a motivated Software Engineer In Test to help
design and develop the next generation of our automated scheduling
system. You'll work Full Stack with a talented team to brainstorm,
prototype, and implement new ideas.
Who we're looking for:
- BS or MS in Computer Science.
- Highly motivated and passionate about your work; you take pride
in what you do.
- Must be a team player.
- Strategic understanding of automation tools and frameworks,
with hands-on ability to implement frameworks and automated
- Experience/Knowledge testing SaaS applications, web service
APIs, and mobile applications
- Build a system that delivers test reports after a QA cycle
- Execute test plans as part of the software release cycle
- Understanding of HTTP methods/verbs/error codes (GET, POST,
- Experience testing systems without a UI from Linux
- Previous experience training other QA Engineers
- Perform exploratory, functional, and regression testing of Web
applications, performing root cause analysis on defects and
producing, clear, concise bug reports
- SQL Server proficiency
- Performance and load testing experience preferred
- Emphasis on overall quality assurance by encouraging discipline
in versioning, documentation, and deployment processes.
- Collect and analyze metrics to drive quality and
- Support your team through encouragement and by example
- Familiarity with Linux and AWS
- Communicate with team on bug prioritization
- Perform well under tight deadline pressures and fast paced
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits including 401K Plan, Health
Insurance, Dental Plan.
- An excellent working environment that fosters creativity.
- Company sponsored volunteer time.
- Weekly snack and drink orders.
- Flexible work hours including the option to work from home
twice a week!
- A team of well-established researchers and software engineers
who are always open to new
The opportunity to make a real difference by solving some
challenging problems affecting our healthcare system today.
Environment, Physical& Other Requirements:
This position requires interaction with people and technology while
either standing or sitting. In order to best service our customers
on the phone, face-to-face, or on the computer, all employees must
be able to communicate with or without reasonable
Depending on the assignment, may require ordinary ambulatory skills
sufficient to visit other locations; or the ability to stand, walk
and manipulate (lift, carry, move) light to medium weights of 10 -
25 pounds. Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm, hand and
finger dexterity, including ability to grasp, and visual acuity to
use a keyboard, and operate equipment.
Lightning Bolt and PerfectServe are committed to compliance with
its obligations under all applicable state and federal laws
prohibiting employment discrimination. In keeping with this
commitment, it attempts to reasonably accommodate applicants and
employees in accordance with the requirements of the disability
discrimination laws. It also invites individuals with disabilities
to participate in a good faith, interactive process to identify
reasonable accommodations that can be made without imposing an
This position description is not designed to cover or contain a
comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities
that are required of the employee.
LightningBolt a division of PerfectServe, Inc. is an Equal
Opportunity Employer -----M/F/D/V.Requirements
- Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary
to get the task done well
- Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more
- Inspired to perform without outside help
- At least a minimal level of experience working on relational
databases. Being able to write a basic SQL query is important
- Strong Object Oriented Programming knowledge/experience.
- Experience in Python/C#/BackboneJS is a huge plus
- Familiarity with REST API\u0027s and how they work. You\u0027ve
hooked up and used an API with a web frontend before.
Keywords: PerfectServe, Knoxville , Software Engineer in Test, IT / Software / Systems , Knoxville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!