Web Experiences Manager-7610
Company: Radio Systems Corporation
Posted on: September 13, 2020
Our Position: Do you thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative work
environment? Do you have a deep appreciation for the ever-changing
world of digital marketing? We are currently seeking an Web
Experiences Manager to join our team - The Web Experiences Manager
will be responsible for creating and delivering a best-in-class
online experience for pet parents across all RSC-owned web
properties domestically and internationally. This individual will
constantly be focused on customer experience while overseeing the
development of digital experiences or enhancing existing ones. This
role will help shape and execute the online strategy to meet RSC
brand(s) overall strategy, engage in market research, develop
business cases, and own the marketing-focused road map of our web
property focused footprint. Radio Systems Corporation Headquarters
is in Knoxville, TN. Where's that you say? Let's talk about what's
famous about Knoxville, TN. We have been called The Marble City and
"Scruffy City", names we have embraced as our own. And, what do
Quentin Tarantino and Johnny Knoxville have in common? They were
both born Knoxville, TN. We are the home of 1982 World's Fair and
we boast of 21 craft breweries in Knoxville now. Click here for the
Ale Trail: https://knoxvillebrewers.com/ale-trail/. If you like to
hike or camp, visit the Great Smokey Mountain National Park. Take
your pick on activities from hiking to biking, our Urban Wilderness
https://www.visitknoxville.com/urban-wilderness/ has a lot to
offer. Knox County has great public school systems, no state income
tax and low property taxes and cost of living. If you like outdoor
art, we have Music and Shakespeare on the Square, Family Movie
Nights on the Square during the summer months in lovely downtown
Knoxville.Our Company: What do you want to know? We are the world
leader in pet products with PetSafe Brand, SportDOG Brand and
Invisible Fence Brand. PetSafe Brand makes every product from
leashes and harnesses, to water fountains and automated feeders and
litter boxes. We have a goal to touch over 21 million pets, people
and communities around the world annually. We serve a broad range
of pet owners from providing the hunter the best gear for a
successful hunt, to accommodating the Not-So-Crazy Cat Lady with
all the entertaining toys and effective solutions she could ever
imagine. How do we do it? By creating a vibrant and active
environment within our team. We work hard to be the employer of
choice in our communities and, in turn, serve those communities. At
Radio Systems Corporation, teammates take the privilege of serving
pets, people and community very seriously, but also have a great
time doing so. Each project is approached with an attitude of
enthusiasm, resilience, adaptability and teamwork.What you will do
on the Digital Marketing team:
- Own the improvement process, delivery, and maintenance of
RSC-owned web properties (PetSafe Brand, SportDOG Brand, Premier
Pet, and Kurgo) by leading cross-functional teams - (Brand,
Digital, Web Development, Inbound, Ecommerce) toward solutions
across multiple business units and category teams.
- Represent the Digital & Ecommerce team's function/goals to
cross-functional teams, as well as external stakeholders/contracted
agencies. Maintain a close working relationship with all
- Own the health of the RSC digital footprint, and track
performance by supporting the development of appropriate metrics
- Continually analyze domestic and international web property
performance, overall direct to consumer sales, and proactively make
decisions and/or influence change.
- Develop and prioritize product requirements for new
websites/products/services, as well as enhancements/change
requirements for existing web properties.
- Bring a transformational approach to digital content strategy
(blog, on-page/off-page optimizations) and alignment around SEO
development. Demonstrated expertise in SEO best practices is
- Research new digital technologies and standards to evolve
current digital capabilities and formulate new ones.
- Identify project needs and oversee project plans related to
direct to consumer ecommerce.
- Demonstrate proficiency in web technologies, including modern
web standards, image manipulation and compression, Google
Analytics, and Marketing Automations systems.
- Coordinate with marketing services on marketing promotions, new
product launches, and customer loyalty campaigns.
- Work with Brand and Inbound teams to maintain a consistent
experience and voice within each brands' web presence.
- Review website behavior and report on the effectiveness of
online marketing programs.PM20 -7610.
- College degree in a communications/marketing-related field,
and/or comparable experience leading digital marketing teams
- Self-directing with a strong work ethic.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience either developing, or managing the development of,
web-based software, ideally via Lean/Agile scrum methodology.
- Energy, motivation, and commitment to drive results in a
fast-paced environment. The Digital & Ecommerce team is a start-up
within and established/successful company. Ability to adapt
quickly, make decisions.
- Must have a balance of strong marketing, selling, writing, and
- Strong desire and ability to continually learn and maintain a
high level of expertise in a field that is constantly changing and
- Ability to understand consumers' online buying behavior and how
to translate that understanding into a strategy and solid
- Ability to collaborate effectively with both internal and
external team members.
- Knowledge of and experience in execution of various internet
marketing disciplines, including search engine optimization, search
and display advertising, email marketing, user experience best
practices, A/B testing, conversion optimization, and website
- Must be able to both focus on the big-picture objectives and be
- Experience with Industry-Leading Ecommerce platforms (Shopify,
BigCommerce) as well as varied CMS Environments (Contentful,
Expression Engine, WordPress, Unbounce, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager,
Google Search ConsoleBenefitsWorking for Radio Systems definitely
has its benefits. We offer a collaborative and creative
team-oriented work environment where we encourage you to take risks
to learn and grow! We offer a competitive benefits package
including medical, dental, vision, and 401K match. In addition, we
offer a rich wellness program which includes an onsite health
clinic, workout facility and of course, we encourage you to bring
your dog to work, which is our whole reason for what we do!
Keywords: Radio Systems Corporation, Knoxville , Web Experiences Manager-7610, IT / Software / Systems , Knoxville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!