IT Field Service support
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Responsible for the day-to-day support of local facility and acts
as Field Service support for those issues that cannot be resolved
by the shared service center. Will be responsible for the hardware
life cycle and for the coordination and disposal of obsolete
equipment. Also responsible for the support of the shop floor IT
environment, if applicable in the location.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attends regular meetings with Local Support Team Lead and the
other MAHLE IT Local Support Team members.
- Review tickets daily basis for the locations and ensure that
all tickets that are assigned are resolved according to established
- Responsible for support of shop floor infrastructure.
- If there are incidents or requests that cannot be resolved by
local support staff, these get escalated to the appropriate MAHLE
- Use Company software distribution package for the setup and
imaging of new PC's.
- Responsible for the deployment, setup of new hardware.
- Responsible for new hire orientation to inform new employees on
use of their new hardware and IT Support information.
- Responsible for the return or proper disposal of end of lease
- Follow up on resolution progress with other 2nd and 3rd level
IT members in NA on issues that have been escalated.
- Meet with local site coordinator on a regular basis to help
prioritize both incidents and requests so that the most critical
issues are being worked on.
- Knowledgeable of MAHLE General IT Controls, insures that
published guidelines and work instructions are being followed, and
works with local support staff to insure needed evidence is being
- Keeps in contact with key individuals at the locations to keep
abreast of any support issues or IT needs.
- Verify that all IT services at the location are running as
designed. Any issues that impact a service are reported to the
applicable IT staff.
- Respond to the needs and questions of IT Customers concerning
their access of resources on the network and the operation of
various software programs.
- Remain abreast of changes in user and system software and
- Ensure location backups are being done and applicable media is
stored off site for disaster recovery needs.
- Travel may be required to help on special projects.
- Associate's Degree in related Information Technology or
Computer Science field plus three years related experience and/or
- Working knowledge of DNS, DHCP, Active Directory (AD), SCCM,
Workspace One and Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Servers and
- Printer Management and Deployment / Setup - Laser, LaserJet,
Zebra, Label and Multi-Function Printers (Konica), plus Copiers and
- Set up Mobile Phones
Do you have any questions?
...@MAHLE.COM Associated topics: equipment, infrastructure, ip,
maintain, maintenance, satcom, system engineer, system specialist,
system technician, technician
Keywords: MAHLE, Knoxville , IT Field Service support, IT / Software / Systems , Morristown, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...