Company: CYNET SYSTEMS
Posted on: March 19, 2023
- Design new process control systems as needed.
- This can be driven by new product development for the plant as
well as modifications to existing processes.
- Perform system upgrades to keep current with hardware and
software that is still supported by the manufacturer or
- Manage system configuration, version control, testing, and
integration of software changes across multiple platforms.
- Maintain the upkeep of process control computers, software
licensing agreements, and backups of software files to minimize the
downtime of manufacturing equipment.
- Supply formatted data to the technical and process groups as
- Timely access to this data is essential for the plant's quality
management program and rapid problem solving.
- Solve quality problems associated with process control systems
and develop software to diagnose quality problems.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering, Software
Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information Systems; or
Electrical Engineering with a Minor in Management Information
Systems (MIS) or Computer Science from an accredited
- Experience with programming language skills in C.
- Experience in development, programming, and analyzing
industrial manufacturing automation systems.
- Experience with Unix or Linux and Windows.
- Experience developing functional specifications, architectural
designs, detailed designs, and software systems (applications)
using structured programming techniques.
- Experience with basic networking systems, design, and
- Experience in Best Practices of web development and
- Experience in administering Linux operating systems including
printing services (CUPS), authentication (LDAP), security (SSH,
SFTP, RSA/DSA key authentication), shell scripting, and system
- Familiar with database systems - SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, or
Keywords: CYNET SYSTEMS, Knoxville , Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Alcoa, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...