1st Shift Press Brake Operator
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Aerotek is hiring for a 1st Shift Press Brake Operator in the
Morristown, TN area. Shift: 1st Shift: 7:00 - 3:30 PM. Monday -
FridayStarting Pay: $18 per hourPosition Status: Full-timeESSENTIAL
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:This list of duties and
responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to
include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem
necessary from time to time.
- Operate multiple brake presses both manual and CNC controlled
and perform a variety of operations associated with safe and
- Responsible for powering up, running, feeding, and powering
down the applicable equipment.
- Interpret work orders to determine quantity needed, due dates,
and any other pertinent information.
- Ability to read a tape measure, micrometer, caliper,
protractors, and interpret tolerances.
- Capacity to understand blueprints, while understanding how the
measurement and tolerances relate to the finished product.
- Measures product dimensions to determine accuracy of machine
operation and performs quality inspection of finished product as
required by work order.
- May perform first piece inspection to confirm tolerances and
dimensions are within specifications.
- Perform general clean-up duties of the equipment and
- May perform basic material handling duties with the use of
manual pallet jack and/or forklift to move material and stage
- Other duties as assigned or required.Interested applicants may
apply into this posting with their resume or call Jim at
865-292-2377. About Aerotek:We know that a company's success starts
with its employees. We also know that an individual's success
starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing
Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields
competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our
contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a
leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250
non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve
more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year.
Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent
solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal
opportunity employer and will consider all applications without
regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin,
veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Knoxville , 1st Shift Press Brake Operator, Other , Morristown, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!