Customer Service / Part Sourcing
Company: Safelite AutoGlass
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Customer Service / Part Sourcing
Does this position interest you? You should apply even if you
don't match every single requirement! We're known as an auto glass
company. That's the focus of what we do. But beyond the glass,
we're so much more. We'll help you build a fulfilling career and
encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you'll ever
The Part Sourcing Specialist supports Safelite's Right Part,
Right Place, Right Time, Right Cost vision by ensuring that our
Technicians have the necessary inventory to complete the work at
their scheduled appointment time. This inventory purchasing and
procurement professional locates and sources out of stock items
through internal and external sources to ensure a seamless customer
What You'll Get
- Competitive weekly pay and bonus opportunities
- Paid time off, holidays, paid volunteer days and a belief in
- 401(k) plan with company matching to build your nest-egg.
- Up to $5,250 annually in tuition reimbursement.
- Paid training and all the tools and resources you'll need to be
- An actual marketplace to meet your health, wealth, life and
legal needs - https://www.safelitebenefits.com
What You'll Do
- Locate and source out of stock items assessing internal
channels (in store, alternative warehouse locations, distribution
center), including substitute options as well as external channels
(third party vendors) to secure the required part in the timeliest
and most cost-effective manner.
- Monitor and track inbound shipments using multiple technical
systems and effectively communicate with customers and the Service
Delivery team regarding expected delivery times and delays.
- Confirm receipt of vendor and dealer sourced parts, audit
invoices, and follow up on purchase order discrepancies.
- Collect VIN and insurance verification information, and ensure
parts meet quality standards using multiple systems and visual
- Partner with key internal collaborators to ensure receipt and
delivery of parts and provide clear communication and information
to the customer to drive exceptional experience.
- All other duties as assigned.
What You'll Need
- High School Diploma/GED/Equivalent required.
- 1-3 years of related experience required; Purchasing
experience/Inventory management strongly preferred.
- Comfort using a computer with the Microsoft Office suite and
other standard office equipment, such as: phones, calculators, copy
- Ability to communicate frequently with customers, associates,
vendors, and others and be able to exchange accurate information in
a friendly, professional, and timely fashion.
- Present a professional appearance and wear personal protective
- Physical requirements: ability to occasionally lift and carry
up to 35lbs for short periods of time.
Your Rights: To review and consider your application, Safelite
Group collects personal information. To understand what is
collected and why, carefully review the Applicant Privacy Notice
presented during your online application. We value our diverse
workforce and we're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We
don't discriminate based on any characteristic protected by local,
state or federal law. Upon request and consistent with applicable
laws, we'll provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with
disabilities who need assistance in the application/hiring
Notification to Agencies: Safelite Group does not accept and
will not pay commissions for unsolicited resumes or outreach from
third-party recruiters or agencies. Absent a signed MSA and
approval from Talent Acquisition to submit resumes for a specific
requisition, we will not approve payment to any third party for
Keywords: Safelite AutoGlass, Knoxville , Customer Service / Part Sourcing, Other , Knoxville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!