Parts Room Attendant MRO
Company: Rockline Industries
Posted on: June 10, 2021
We invite you to bring your organizational skills to work for
us! Iatric is seeking an experienced Parts Room Attendant. This
role is critical to our success as we continue to expand in our
This successful candidate will b responsible for coordinating
all areas of inventory control as well as assisting customers with
parts retrieval. Daily management duties include performing
training and directing activities with tool sharpening and minor
part repairs. You will work directly with the department manager to
develop and implement continuous improvement opportunities.
- Responsible for maintaining the integrity of the spare part
room inventories for operating and maintenance parts.
- Assist associates in determining what part/resources they want
- Receive freight and restocks parts as needed, organizing and
maintaining spare parts in clean and orderly fashion.
- Create work orders for parts and tracking of in-house
- Responsible for issuing and receiving tools. Issues and records
parts and tools using computer program.
- Coordinate and report inventory (cycle counting) activities
including reconciliation efforts.
- Ability and willingness to communicate with external suppliers
and internal customers of all levels.
- Work closely with Rockline/Iatric purchasing to obtain best
quality, price, and service from suppliers. Identify and evaluate
sources of supply. Negotiate with suppliers to reduce cost. Conduct
problem solving activities related to maintaining spares
- Develop kits of materials for planned maintenance work.
- Create reports and track metrics as identified by department
- Utilize and maintain Computerized Maintenance Management System
or any other related inventory databases.
- Demonstrate commitment to Rockline/Iatric's RRITE values of
Renew, Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Excellence.
- Associates have a direct and important role in ensuring that
all work is performed in a safe manner. Effectiveness in carrying
out this responsibility is part of each associate's essential
- Contribute to a cooperative working effort by demonstrating a
willingness to perform other job-related work, as needed or
required. Must be willing to work across shift boundaries as
High School diploma or equivalent required plus 2 years of
experience in parts room/warehouse activities such as cycle
counting, receiving product, customer service, understanding of
systems-based inventory control process. Computer skills required.
Must have general computer knowledge/experience. Must have
experience with MS Office/Windows. Prefer experience with
purchasing type systems. Good communication and customer service
skills required. Must have basic familiarity with industrial
equipment and be able to identify parts. Must possess strong
problem-solving skills as well as multi-tasking capabilities. Must
be a motivated self-starter. Must be able to follow instructions
exactly. Must maintain excellent attendance record.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be able to communicate face-to-face.
- Frequent lifting up to 25 lbs. Occasional lifting up to 50
- Constant standing. Occasional to frequent bending, twisting,
kneeling, climbing, pushing/pulling and reaching.
- Requires the ability to read, write, calculate and
- Requires good visual acuity with depth perception and color
- Ability to communicate effectively with other Rockline
divisions and levels of responsibilities in problem solving as well
as participation in collaborative activities.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: (The work environment characteristics
described here are representative of those an employee encounters
while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.)
- 95% Indoor work, with limited exposure to outside facilities
Keywords: Rockline Industries, Knoxville , Parts Room Attendant MRO, Other , Morristown, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!