Project Expeditor II
Company: The InSite Group
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Project Expeditor II position is responsible for coordinating
and expediting specific tasks. This position works in direct
support of a Project Manager I/II/III or the Director of Project
Management in all tasks related to client projects and accounts.
This position will have selected customer service contact
responsibility and vendor contact responsibility which will vary
based on the complexity of the account.
- Bachelors or Associates degree preferred.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills are required
in communicating with internal and external clients at a project
- Proficient PC skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- High level of familiarity with PC workstation systems.
- Ability to adhere to project schedules, ensuring high levels of
- Ability to prioritize and organize multiple activities while
- Working knowledge of basic accounting principles.
- Experience working through cross-functional issues at a project
- Ability to investigate and demonstrate strong problem-solving
skills at a project level.
- Ability to analyze, make good basic decisions, and manage
through conflict issues at a project level.
- May work unsupervised at the TIG Office or at a remote/home
- Provides direction to subcontractors in need of troubleshooting
and other assistance based on documented project SOW
- Provide excellent level of customer service on assigned
- Assist and/or conduct follow-ups in order to expedite
- Assist and/or perform preparation of customer required
- Assist and/or perform document preparation for invoicing and
field purchase order packages.
- Seek and participate in necessary training to improve
proficiency and industry knowledge.
- Assist in project start-up activities.
- Assist in general administrative and support as required.
- Communicate directly with clients and installers to help
- Facilitate communication between installers and project
managers to ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Manage and prioritize daily assignments and tasks in order to
ensure completion by the assigned deadline.
The InSite Group is in one business, the project management
business. We specialize in three distinct areas of branding
development and implementation; exterior signage, lighting
upgrades, and maintenance and interior branding environments
through the survey and installation of fixtures, millwork,
displays, graphics, and more.
Keywords: The InSite Group, Knoxville , Project Expeditor II, Other , Knoxville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!