Line Service Technician
Company: Cirrus Aircraft
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Cirrus Aircraft's Mission is to deliver an aviation experience
that is the pinnacle of innovation, quality, and safety to our
customers. Cirrus Aircraft is the recognized global leader in
personal aviation and the maker of the best-selling SR Series
piston aircraft and the Vision Jet, the world's first single engine
Personal Jet and recipient of the 2017 Robert J. Collier Trophy.
Founded in 1984, the company has redefined performance, comfort and
safety in aviation with innovations like the Cirrus Airframe
Parachute System (CAPS) - the first FAA-certified whole-airframe
parachute safety system included as standard equipment on an
aircraft. To date, worldwide flight time on Cirrus aircraft has
passed nine million hours and over 170 people have returned home
safely to their families as a result of the inclusion of CAPS as a
standard feature on all Cirrus aircraft. Find out more at
Cirrus offers a competitive benefits package and is dedicated to
the advancement of general aviation. The Cirrus Flying Club offers
employees and their family members the unique opportunity to obtain
their private pilot's license in the comfort of a Cirrus or rent a
Cirrus for an impromptu adventure at a greatly reduced rate. We are
committed to investing in the future of our employees and company
by offering professional development and career progression
opportunities and we engage employees by offering several employee
and family events throughout the year, as well as the opportunity
to take part in activity clubs and community events.
Duties and Responsibilities/Essential Functions
- Provide the highest level of safety and service possible in a
dynamic and challenging work environment.
- Marshall incoming aircraft and provide a warm welcome to
- Assist guests with luggage, provide refreshments, and record
guests' needs in a professional manner.
- Provide or arrange for transportation for guests, to include
operating company vehicles.
- Park and secure aircraft as appropriate after guests' needs
have been met.
- Oversee every aspect of aircraft readiness for guests and
Flight Operations personnel. Detail aircraft, service fluids,
oxygen, and tires.
- Update aircraft databases and provide assistance with XM and
Connext subscriptions. Ensure aircraft are climate controlled and
provide departure amenities for guests in a timely manner.
- Operate, maintain, and detail fuel trucks, aircraft tugs, and
- Maintain fueling and customer records in CRM software.
- Arrange catering and other amenities for guests and Cirrus
- Assist with aircraft delivery preparation.
- Organize and maintain Line and Flight Operations equipment
- Assist with general cleaning of assigned area.
- Perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
- Regular, reliable, and predictable attendance.
- Company vehicle driving requirements estimated at 10%; must
have valid driver's license and acceptable driving record.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements
listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or
ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- 2 years of customer service or ramp operations experience.
- Experience operating vehicles and heavy equipment.
Education and/or Experience:
High school or equivalent combination of education and
experience is required. Excellent customer service, written and
verbal communication skills required. A good understanding of
Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook is required. Applicant
must be able to work as part of a team, as well as individually.
Weekend work will be required. Applicant must possess a valid
Cirrus is dedicated to a drug free work environment promoting
equal employment opportunity. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, national
origin, color, age, disability, religion, pregnancy, veteran
status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, receipt of
public assistance, genetic information or any other characteristic
protected by applicable law.
Keywords: Cirrus Aircraft, Knoxville , Line Service Technician, Other , Alcoa, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!