On Call Nurse PRN SP
Company: Caris Healthcare
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The On Call PRN Nurse is normally scheduled to work on weekends
and/or "after hours" on week days. The On Call RN is responsible
for the nursing care of patients according to the physician's
orders. The On Call RN is responsible for assessing, planning,
implementing, and evaluating total patient care and nursing care
plans for each patient.
- The On Call PRN Nurse may be able to resolve some issues by
phone. However, many "after hours" and/or weekend phone calls will
require the On Call Nurse to make a visit.
- The On Call PRN Nurse agrees to be available for work-related
phone calls throughout the scheduled "after hours" and/or weekend
work hours. Work related phone calls should be accepted by the On
Call RN without allowing it to go to voice mail; unless the On Call
RN is assisting a patient or on a phone call with a
- Must be a Nurse licensed in the state of operation.
- Nursing experience required, with experience in Hospice or Home
- Must posses a sound knowledge of nursing principles, procedures
and elements of patient family teaching.
Keywords: Caris Healthcare, Knoxville , On Call Nurse PRN SP, Other , Sevierville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!