LTSS Services Coordinator-RN Clinician
Company: Anthem, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
SHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it's a powerful
combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater
access to care for our members, greater value for our customers,
and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we
will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that
means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading
health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
The LTSS Service Coordinator-RN Clinician is responsible for
overall management of member's case within the scope of
Location is for Knox and surrounding counties in East
LTSS Service Coordinator-RN Clinician
- Develops, monitors, evaluates, and revises the member's care
plan to meet the member's needs, with the goal of optimizing member
health care across the care continuum.
- Responsible for performing telephonic or face-to-face clinical
assessments for the identification, evaluation, coordination and
management of member's needs, including physical health, behavioral
health, social services and long term services and supports.
- Identifies members for high risk complications and coordinates
care in conjunction with the member and the health care team.
- Manages members with chronic illnesses, co-morbidities, and/or
disabilities, to insure cost effective and efficient utilization of
- Obtains a thorough and accurate member history to develop an
individual care plan.
- Establishes short and long term goals in collaboration with the
member, caregivers, family, natural supports, physicians.
- Identifies members that would benefit from an alternative level
of care or other waiver programs.
- The RN has overall responsibility to develop the care plan for
services for the member and ensures the member's access to those
- May assist with the implementation of member care plans by
facilitating authorizations/referrals for utilization of services,
as appropriate, within benefits structure or through
extra-contractual arrangements, as permissible.
- Interfaces with Medical Directors, Physician Advisors and/or
Inter-Disciplinary Teams on the development of care management
- May also assist in problem solving with providers, claims or
- Requires an RN degree from an accredited institution.
- 3-4 years of experience in working with individuals with
chronic illnesses, co-morbidities, and/or disabilities in a Service
Coordinator, Case Management, or similar role; or any combination
of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent
- Current, unrestricted RN license in applicable state(s)
- Masters in Health/Nursing preferred.
- May require state-specified certification based on state law
- Travel required.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that
include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and
incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining
agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability
benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance,
wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America's Most Admired
Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and has been
named a 2019 Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more
about our company and apply, please visit us at
careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity
Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of
services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural
competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.
Keywords: Anthem, Inc., Knoxville , LTSS Services Coordinator-RN Clinician, Other , Knoxville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!