Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) (Sign-on Bonus)
Company: Prestige Healthcare
Location: Jefferson City
Posted on: June 12, 2021
LPN - Offering a $2,000 Sign-on Bonus for Full-Time! Jefferson
City Health & Rehabilitation is a 5-Star Rated care center! We are
looking for a compassionate License Practical Nurse (LPN) such as
you, to join our team! We know you have a lot of choices when it
comes to your career, so if you are looking for a place where you
feel valued, supported and challenged, we invite you to apply.
What We Offer You: A generous $2,000 Sign-on Bonus for Full-Time
(limited time availability)Competitive wages Flexible scheduling;
8-hour shifts available, the choice is yours to work full-time,
part-time or PRN to maintain your work/life balance Daily Pay,
Weekly Pay, Bi-Weekly Pay Options Through On-Shift Wallet (stat
pay) Industry Leading Medical Insurance and Low Cost Dental and
Vision Benefits Employee Benefits Concierge - to Guide You in
Maximizing Your Benefits Tuition Reimbursement Student Loan
Repayment Program Company Paid Life Insurance Paid Vacation Days
with Rollover Option and Sick Time Company 401k Program Health
Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Mobile
Phone Discount Program Unlimited Referral Bonuses and more! At
Jefferson City Health & Rehabilitation, you will be greeted by a
warm welcome in our family-like environment as our leadership team
and staff are here to listen, support you, and assist you in
developing your clinical skills in specialized areas of Long-Term
Care and Short-Term Rehabilitation. All new employees are welcomed
into our NewBee program which is dedicated to enhancing your new
hire experience. We like to show our appreciation and recognition
of staff. Thank you for considering a career with us!
We can't wait to meet you!
Coordinates and provides nursing care for skilled nursing
facility residents and provides supervision and guidance to
clinical staff members. Scope of work may be modified by state
specific rules under the Nurse Practice Act.
- Graduate of accredited LPN/LNV school of nursing.
- Valid Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN/LVN) license in the state
- Valid CPR certification.
- One year experience in nursing preferred.
- Documents the resident's condition and nursing needs.
- Accurately and promptly implements physicians' orders.
- Assigns nursing care to team members in accordance with the
resident's needs and the person's capabilities and
- Supervises, directs and evaluates junior staff members and
- Administers medications and performs treatments for assigned
residents, and documents that treatment as required by Company, and
local, state and federal rules and regulations.
- Participates in orientation and in-service training for
- Assists physicians with special tests and procedures within the
scope of state specified Nursing Practice Act.
- Ensures that supplies are utilized economically and that
equipment is clean and maintained in a safe manner.
- Reports and records pertinent observations and reactions
- Coordinates nursing care of residents when scheduled for
therapy or procedures by other departments.
- Assists with or institutes emergency measures for sudden
adverse developments in residents.
- Interviews applicants and recommends hires. Participates in
counseling, disciplinary action and termination of staff, to extent
permitted by state practice act.
- Supervises nursing unit, which includes scheduling and
directing the nursing staff to extent permitted by state practice
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Promotes interpersonal relationships and develops staff
- Assures that inventory and supplies are maintained on the unit
and communicates need for housekeeping, maintenance or dietary
- Skilled in directing and motivating the workforce.
- Ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team.
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents and their
family members, and at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to react decisively and quickly in emergency
- Knowledge of training techniques for clinical staff.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Keywords: Prestige Healthcare, Knoxville , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) (Sign-on Bonus), Other , Jefferson City, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!