Customer Service Representative
Company: Caris Healthcare
Posted on: June 12, 2021
This position facilitates patient or client requests for hospice
services within and outside the agency. Courteously transfers
patient care giver to an on-call nurse.
- Assists in coordinating and facilitating ongoing training for
product knowledge, telephone techniques and stays current on all
services offered by the company.
- Prepares specific reports and communicates on a regular basis
with immediate supervisor and appropriate personnel.
- Cheerfully and promptly handles inquiries or referrals for
- Promptly identifies the caller's needs and takes proper action
to see that those needs are handled.
- Handles sensitive issues in a professional manner, is able to
diffuse potential problems that may arise between patients, clients
- Assists in maintaining efficient, accurate records regarding
any and all pertinent information for insurance verification.
- Stays informed of new health care developments and trends for
all departments by reading product specific periodicals, attending
meetings and communicating with individual department heads.
- Participates in the performance improvement (PI) quality
- Assists with preparing and maintaining billing files.
- Provides support for the Hospice Office Managers to ensure
accurate and timely information required by the corporate office
for billing, scheduling, and payroll.
- A high school graduate or the equivalent preferred.
- Must be experienced with PC's and be familiar with common
office software such as word processing and spreadsheets, etc.
- Must be well organized and detail oriented.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and comprehend written and
- Must be able to function efficiently in a stressful work
Keywords: Caris Healthcare, Knoxville , Customer Service Representative, Other , Knoxville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!