TN - Forklift Operator (1st Shift)
Posted on: June 12, 2021
"Enhancing the Lives of Those We Touch by Helping People Reach
At Melaleuca, our focus is on wellness and everything we
accomplish is done with an eye toward promoting the physical,
environmental, financial, and personal wellness of those around us.
We have provided a stable work environment for our team members
while achieving consistent and profitable growth with our annual
revenue reaching over $2 billion dollars for 2017. We have over
4,000 employees and operate in 19 countries around the world.
Melaleuca is positioned to grow even more rapidly in upcoming
Are you a Smooth Operator?
We are looking for a Full-Time 1st Shift Warehouse Equipment
Operator who has experience operating various warehouse equipment
in accordance with safety guidelines including reach trucks, cherry
pickers, sit-down forklifts, electric pallet jacks, and stretch
- Great Pay Starting at $12.90/Hr and Up DOE
- First Performance Based Pay Review After 6 Months
- Longevity Bonus (5 Yrs/$5000, 10 Yrs/$10,000, 15 Yrs/$15,000,
- Monthly voucher equal to $90/month value - $1080/year towards
free company products including items such as soap, shampoo,
laundry products, household cleaning products, and personal care
In addition, we offer:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off (Vacation)
- Paid Holidays
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Tobacco-Free Workplace
- Direct Deposit
Operate various warehouse equipment in accordance with safety
guidelines including reach trucks, cherry pickers, fork lifts,
electric pallet jacks, and stretch wrappers. Store, maintain, stage
and transfer ingredients, components, finished goods and supplies
to appropriate work areas while ensuring an accurate inventory by
completing system transactions accurately via hand-held scanners
and reporting discrepancies to the Inventory Coordinator. Load and
unload inbound and outbound trailers and stage appropriately in
receiving area. Maintain proper lot rotation according to FIFO
guidelines and coordinate disposal of expired ingredients, returned
bulk, and other materials with appropriate department management.
Maintain inside/outside warehouse locations in accordance with
established Good Manufacturing Practices cleanliness and safety
- Must have previous experience operating material handling
equipment in a warehouse setting or a distribution center.
- Ability to pass Melaleuca fork lift operator certification
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs. regularly and consistently
over duration of shift.
- Ability to pull, stretch, bend, and lift regularly and
consistently over duration of shift.
- Good written and verbal communication skills across all levels
- Ability to read, write, and follow established operational
- Ability to perform basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply,
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment on a prolonged
basis while maintaining safety and quality.
Why should you apply?
- Secure Work Environment - No Layoffs
- Healthy Work Life Balance - Off Weekends
- Clean Indoor Climate Controlled Environment
- Company Sponsored Employee Appreciation Events
- Safe/All Natural Product Line
PLEASE NOTE: A COMPLETED MELALEUCA APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT IS
REQUIRED - A RESUME MAY BE ATTACHED BUT A RESUME ALONE IS NOT
SUFFICIENT FOR CONSIDERATION
Keywords: Melaleuca, Knoxville , TN - Forklift Operator (1st Shift), Other , Knoxville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!