Front Desk Supervisor
Company: Westgate Resorts
Posted on: June 12, 2021
We are an organization that is built on the idea of service to
others and on the idea of making dreams come true. In order to
achieve these goals, we expect all employees to fulfill the
Services Philosophy and the Service Standards in all interactions
with guests and fellow employees.
Supervises Front Desk, Night Auditors and Guest Services
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDES THE
- Schedules and directs Front Office team members as needed.
- Serves as Manager of Duty in the absence of the General and
Front Office Manager.
- Greets, registers, assigns rooms to guests and inputs
information into property management system.
- Collects and posts security deposit as each guest checks
- Explain room charges to guest and accepts payment by cash,
check or credit cards.
- Issues room keys.
- Checks guests out of property management and phone system.
- Answers all phone calls to the front desk and operator,
transfers calls as needed.
- Turns on or restricts guest phones as needed.
- Answers inquiries pertaining to hotel services; registration of
guests; and shopping, dining, entertainment, shuttle and travel
- Remains aware of room occupancy and availability.
- Computes bills, collects payments, and makes change for
- Handle and count cash and process credit card payments and
- Makes and confirms reservations.
- Posts charges including rent, phone, and miscellaneous fees to
- Able to listen and find solutions to guests problems.
- Balance all cash, credit card and other postings to the daily
report at end of shift.
- Makes cash deposit in safe.
- Coordinate with housekeeping when VIP Guests arrive
- Train all new Front Desk personnel
Directly supervises Front Desk and Guest Services team members.
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the
organizations policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities
include training team members; planning, assigning, and directing
work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining team
members; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Keywords: Westgate Resorts, Knoxville , Front Desk Supervisor, Other , Gatlinburg, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!