Company: Tenneco Automotive
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Tracking Code: 185510 Job Location: Sevierville, TN Country:
Tenneco is one of the world's largest pure-play powertrain
companies serving OE markets worldwide with engineered solutions
addressing fuel economy, power output, and criteria pollution
requirements for gasoline, diesel and electrified powertrains.
We are looking for a Maintenance Technician. This position is
responsible for support activities for manufacturing teams and
facilities, including electrical, electronic, mechanical,
hydraulic, pneumatic, etc. Repairs machinery and equipment within
the plant, diagnosis source of problem, etc.
- Trouble shoot and resolve manufacturing equipment issues.
Predominately centerless grinders, forging presses, and material
- Trouble shoot and correct equipment control wiring, sensors,
relays, PLC's, drives and other similar electronic devices.
- Trouble shoot and replace drive motors, servo motors, encoders,
cylinders, valves, drive belts, chains, bearings, etc.
- Some fabrication required cutting, bending, and welding machine
- Monitor / repair safety devices, such as guards, door
interlocks, and system monitoring devices.
- Some trouble shooting and repair of pneumatic and hydraulic
devices such as cylinders, solenoids, control blocks etc.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required OR
- Mechanical and/or electronics training OR
- Technical/trade school
- 1-2 years of manufacturing experience preferred
- The authority is granted to the Maintenance Technician to
complete the duties listed in the responsibilities section listed
Note: This position description describes only the general
nature and level of work encompassed by this job. This description
is not a comprehensive listing of all responsibilities, duties, and
skills of associates at this level. The company may, at Management
discretion, alter the minimum job requirements listed here based on
the candidate's qualifications and/or modification to job
Affirmative Action Statement:
This statement affirms the continuing Policy on
non-discrimination in employment and treatment during employment
with regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability,
national origin, ancestry, marital status, parental status,
veteran's status, or any other non-job related characteristic or
criteria protected by law.
Keywords: Tenneco Automotive, Knoxville , Maintenance Technician, Other , Sevierville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!