Cook/Crew TN - Rogersville - 70119
Company: Long John Silvers
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Crew Member is the key service provider to our guests and is
responsible for ensuring total guest satisfaction through positive
engagement and interaction, consistent order accuracy, quality
product presentation, and expected speed of service.
The successful Crew Member is able to:
- Greet and positively engage guests in the restaurant.
- Accurately accept the guests' orders and process payments.
- Address and resolve all guest inquiries and concerns in a
- Maintain a safe, secure, and comfortable area for guests and
- Ensure that all orders are properly handled and presented with
the greatest care and concern for accuracy, quality and guest
- Keep service area stocked; clean dining room tables and floor;
clean and restock restrooms.
- Must be at least 16 years of age. No previous experience
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, and
Keywords: Long John Silvers, Knoxville , Cook/Crew TN - Rogersville - 70119, Other , Rogersville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!