Guest Services Runner - $12/hour - 2nd shift - $1000 sign on bonus
Company: Holiday Inn Club Vacations
Posted on: June 12, 2021
At Holiday Inn Club Vacations, we believe in strengthening
families. And we look for people who exhibit the courage, caring
and creativity to help us become the most loved brand in family
travel. We're committed to growing our people, memberships, resorts
and guest love. That's why we need individuals who are passionate
in life and bring those qualities to work every day. Do you instill
confidence, trust and respect in those around you? Do you encourage
success and build relationships? If so, we're looking for you.
This position will be responsible for the daily cleaning of all
linen closets, inventory of all linen closets, and linen delivery.
Responsibilities include delivering all supplies to Housekeepers
within the buildings they support daily, and deliver guest
requested items. This individual will assist the Housekeeping
Services department special projects as required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND TASKS
- Clean and stock linen closets and deliver linen to rooms.
- Provide supplies to housekeepers and deliver requested items to
- Clean and sanitize common areas.
- Other duties as assigned by leadership.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to follow prescribed procedures and guidelines in
accomplishing tasks as described above
- Ability to be self-directed
- Skill in attention to detail
Keywords: Holiday Inn Club Vacations, Knoxville , Guest Services Runner - $12/hour - 2nd shift - $1000 sign on bonus, Other , Gatlinburg, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!