Are you detail-oriented, even when no one's looking? Blackberry
is expanding its award-winning accommodations team and now hiring
housekeepers with a proven work ethic and a passion for excellence.
Commitment to quality and an enthusiastic attitude more important
than experience. The role is labor-intensive and fast-paced in a
luxury hotel environment. This position offers exciting pay,
flexible scheduling and rewarding benefits - and a meaningful
career with the Blackberry family of companies.
This position offers full-time and part-time hours with AM or PM
Shifts. This position does require the ability to work
Starting pay based on experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
Other duties may be assigned.
- Must be detail-oriented in all cleaning aspects
- Load supplies for the day
- Attend line up each morning to receive room assignments
- Perform make-ups, turn-overs, turndowns in the given time
- Maintain the cleanliness and presentation of all common
- Bring laundry to the service center for pick up by the laundry
- Restock all housekeeping closets on the property with amenities
and linens as necessary
- Clean and maintain Service Center, Operations Center, and other
office areas including bathrooms and break rooms
- Golf cart maintenance - make sure that carts are cleaned out at
the end of the shift and plugged into the charger to be prepared
for the next shift
- Notify Maintenance and Design departments about room issues
- Take lost and found items from vacant room to the front desk
and notify the manager when items are found
Must comply with all company policies and procedures.
To perform the essential functions of this position regular and
consistent attendance is required.
Must be able to work well with other Team Members, Managers and
interact with our guests.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Some cleaning experience preferred
- Must be able to communicate effectively with guests, managers,
and team members
- Basic knowledge and understanding of math
- Must be able to exercise judgment and make decisions based on
job knowledge and awareness of company goals
- Very physical work, constantly moving around, must be able to
stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to get on hands and knees to scrub floors
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Must be able to operate a company vehicle or golf cart
- Repeatedly going up and down flights of stairs
- Must be able to work around cleaning supplies/chemicals
- Working in guest rooms and common areas of the property
- 5,200 acres Blackberry Mountain property
Blackberry Farm and Blackberry Mountain are joined together with
our core belief that our teams are at the heart of all we do. At
Blackberry, we see ourselves as family, focused on our 18
foundations uniting us in our mission to support Legendary
Hospitality, Memorable Experiences, and Generational
Blackberry Mountain provides a world-class hospitality
experience for our guests. Our attention to every detail,
impeccable service, unique activity offerings, and outstanding
cuisine has helped Blackberry Mountain earn its pedigree as one of
the most celebrated small luxury resorts in the world.
For immediate application and interview, please feel free to
stop by our Staffing and Support Office located at 108 W. Church
Ave. Maryville, TN 37801 between the hours of 9 am and 4 pm,
Monday- Friday. Please bring your resume or your employment
Blackberry Mountain is an Equal Opportunity Employer.