Store Manager I
Company: US Cellular
Posted on: September 13, 2021
Store Manager I - SAL022281
Store Manager I is responsible for delivering outstanding customer
service, achieving operating objectives, sales, and financial goals
according to company standards, policies, and procedures. Leads
team of retail professionals to execute on the vision and strategy
for the organization. Manages, develops, and leads a team with
direct report responsibility including Retail Wireless Consultants
and / or Assistant Manager.
- Leads associates to achieve superior results, customer
advocacy, and a high-performance culture.
- Provides clear expectations with team giving timely feedback,
evaluating performance, and seeking continuous improvement.
- Achieves sales goals by planning, teaching, motivating,
mentoring and providing feedback to associates.
- Meets sales targets by promoting U.S. Cellular products and
services to new and existing customers.
- Maintains store performance through coaching and accountability
by planning, monitoring, and observing individual and team
- Teaches sales team in selling tools and techniques including
prospecting customers, qualifying needs, problem solving, and sales
- Oversees daily operational processes within the retail store
according to company guidelines.
- Selects, trains, and develops team ensuring they are fully
equipped with the tools, information, knowledge, skills and
- Promotes customer advocacy through meeting the needs of new and
existing customers creating positive customer engagement.
- Identifies associates with advancement potential and provides
ongoing development to build skills and capabilities, supporting
U.S. Cellular' s leadership pipeline.
- Oversees and ensures successful onboarding for newly hired
- Ensures store scheduling and allocation of store resources
ensuring optimum customer service.
- Safeguards and monitors loss prevention procedures to minimize
- Leads marketing efforts in representing U.S. Cellular through
community involvement and promoting the brand.
- Ensures all associates' compliance with company policies,
procedures, and required trainings.
- Attends all required U.S. Cellular training programs. Assists
with and lead training as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or state equivalency certification
- At least two years' sales management experience.
- One or more years leadership or management experience.
- Prior experience in building, motivating, and leading
- Experience in coaching, organizing, planning work assignments
and delegating duties.
- Flexible in working a schedule including regular nights,
weekends, and holidays.
- Experience leading in a fast-paced retail sales
- Proficient in manage multiple priorities and
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communications
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows applications.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Wireless and/or retail sales management experience.
- Familiar with various mobile software applications and
operating systems (Android, Apple).
- Prior experience networking with the local community and
supporting small business customers.
- Experience with Point of Sale (POS) systems.
- Experience with computerized pricing and inventory control
Job : Sales Retail
Location(s) : Tennessee-KNOXVILLE_TN
U.S. Cellular® is an EEO employer and gives consideration to
qualified applicants without regard to
identity/national origin/disability/veteran status, pregnancy or
Keywords: US Cellular, Knoxville , Store Manager I, Other , Knoxville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!