Posted on: September 14, 2021
The Material Handler – Assembly position is responsible for
loading and unloading trucks; warehousing product and materials and
supplying production lines with requested product and/or
- Inspecting forklift daily at the start of the shift insuring all
safety features are operational.
- Completing checklist documenting inspection.
- Safe operation of forklift, moving materials throughout the
facility. Assure all materials shipped and
warehoused are handled in a manner that prevents damage.
- Loading and unloading trucks; warehouse products and
- Inspecting trailers for safety at beginning of loading and
- Using an RF scanner for receipts, issues to lines, returns, and
bar code locations.
- Verifying all counts, quantities and descriptions of products and
materials received, shipped or warehoused.
- Service production lines, delivering product and/or components as
- Timely and accurate completion of paperwork associated with the
movement of product and materials.
- Responsible for the general cleanliness of the warehouse and the
- Performing regular inventory and cycle counts.
- Safely change forklift propane tanks and/or batteries as
- Assisting other departments as needed.
- Responsible for the overall Safety and cleanliness of equipment
- Working in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with company
policies and procedures.
Shift start: 3:00PM
Shift length: 8 hours
Monday-Friday, some Saturdays required
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 30 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
At least 2 years experience on material handling equipment
(forklift) is required; Must have proficient math skills. Must be
able to operate a stand up forklift
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
WestRock Company manufactures and sells paper and packaging
solutions for the consumer and corrugated markets in North America,
South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. The company operates
through three segments: Corrugated Packaging, Consumer Packaging,
and Land and Development. The Corrugated Packaging segment produces
containerboards, corrugated sheets, corrugated packaging, and
preprinted linerboards for consumer and industrial products
manufacturers, and corrugated box manufacturers.
Keywords: WestRock, Knoxville , Material Handler, Other , Knoxville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!