Business Service Center Agent - Knoxville
Company: First Horizon Bank
Posted on: October 11, 2021
- Pay up to $17/hr
- $1,500 signing bonus, half after 3 months and half
after 6 months
- Seeking entry level and experienced
- See what it's like: click the link or
paste into address bar: https://vimeo.com/583581095/0f3bc58294
The Business Service Center Agent will answer client inquiries
on bank products, services, accounts, and policies; promotes
cross-selling, researches and corrects account discrepancies.
Respond to a high volume of telephone inquiries. Handle calls from
external clients and internal business partners of the most complex
nature, answers staff questions and takes escalated calls.
Responsibilities include completing basic client requests and
routing requests as appropriate.
Updating appropriate system with each interaction. Completes
these duties within the Business Service Center’s service level
agreements (SLAs) and commitment to customer service. Pro-actively
interacts and collaborates with internal business partners to
ensure customer service requests are understood and met. Ensures
compliance with established bank policies, guidelines and
regulatory requirements. Utilizes independence in solving problems
and making decisions. Works within established guidelines, with
complex or unusual situations being discussed with manager. Ensures
duties are carried out in an efficient and cost effective manner.
Efforts are focused on achieving maximum customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities/Key Activities:
- Assists clients with questions and provides answers, referrals
- Follows up with clients to ensure problems are solved.
- Monitors work queues and completes assigned tasks within
- Maintains open communication with internal business partners
and Product Managers.
- Other duties as assigned
- Thorough understanding of all business products
- Knowledge of procedures
- Chooses courses of action or makes decisions that are
consistent with policies, procedures, and rules
- Fosters a positive working environment
- Functions as a collaborator with an extension of the market
- Provides guidance and support to internal business partners in
order to meet the needs of external customers.
- Able to coach internal business partners on all business
processes, products and requirements, including terms, fees,
application process and related functions.
- Provides timely, complete and accurate response to
- Continually searches for ways to improve customer service and
- Addresses client needs by involving the right people at the
- Demonstrates a strong sense of ownership and a commitment to
achieving meaningful results
- Demonstrates a can-do spirit, a sense of optimism, ownership
- Projects a positive image, acknowledges others efforts and
accomplishments, exerts extra effort and a personal commitment to
- Tailors communication style and content to the audience.
- Handles all situations in a professional, ethical manner.
- Escalates special situations or problems as necessary.
- Ensures all goals and departmental service standards (SLAs) are
- Tracks, logs and provides daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly
reporting of production statistics as defined by management.
- Meets productivity goals in times of fluctuating volumes.
- Consistently meets quality control and data integrity
- Effectively utilizes available tools
- Monday thru Friday
- Average 40 hours per week within operating hours of 8 AM - 7
Education and Experience
- At least a high school diploma or equivalent
- In experienced candidates: at least 2 years of related
call center experience or an equivalent combination of education,
training, and experience
- Positive attitude, professional demeanor, passion for helping,
and a continuous improvement focus
- Subject matter expertise in most business products; proficiency
in ACH & Business Credit Cards
- Be proficient in 10+ business products
- Strong time management and organizational skills evidenced in
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft products and keyboarding
- Self-starter, works with minimal direction
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills and team orientation
- Service orientation
- Ability to meet deadlines
Compensation and Benefits for Full-Time
We offer career growth and
a competitive Total Rewards
- Health, dental and vision coverage for different individual and
- Company provided dollars to help pay for benefit premiums
- Health Savings Account with the ability to earn company
- Flexible Spending Accounts for healthcare and dependent
- 401(k) employer match up to 6%
- Generous paid time off for vacation and holidays
- Life, accident, and disability insurance
- Wellness programs, platforms and incentives
- Medical Decision Support
- Paid short and long-term disability leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Adoption Assistance
- Associate Relief Fund
- Associate Recognition programs
- Vacation Donation Program
- Payday every other Friday
- Corporate Mentorship Program
Keywords: First Horizon Bank, Knoxville , Business Service Center Agent - Knoxville, Other , Knoxville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!