Portfolio Manager (Private Client Banking)
Company: First Horizon Bank
Posted on: October 11, 2021
This opportunity is within our Private Client Banking group.
This position will be responsible for proactively managing
portfolios by identifying trends and alerting management to changes
in portfolio conditions. Partners with Relationship Managers
to finalize credit package terms; independently prioritizes
requests, provides guidance on risk and risk ratings, recommends
credit structure, prepares proposals and evaluates alternative
credit structures. Contributes to the development of
profitable long term credits.
- Proactively identifies portfolio weaknesses / trends and
alerts management to deteriorating portfolio conditions.
- Independently prioritizes between new credit requests and
renewals; provides initial risk rating and recommends appropriate
credit structure; provides guidance on policy issues and risk
- Prepares approval, commitment, proposal document, and
participates in documentation process including the identification
of covenants and other key provisions, customer meetings, discuss
alternative credit structures, and clarify any questions.
- Interacts with clients during due diligence and partners with RM
as part of "team" to finalize credit package terms and
documentation on transactions.
- Leads the legal documentation process; Meets individual and team
- Bachelors Degree with 8-10 years experience required or
equivalent in work experience; 10+ years experience
- Possesses an understanding of the current business environment;
superior credit knowledge; expertise in credit policy and
analytical abilities; Goal and production oriented; strong
relationship building skills; ability to take initiative using
strong problem solving skills; knowledge level to be an independent
resource on credit issues.
Keywords: First Horizon Bank, Knoxville , Portfolio Manager (Private Client Banking), Other , Knoxville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!