Part Time Relief Teller (Knoxville)
Company: First Horizon Bank
Posted on: October 11, 2021
Are you a people-person? Do you enjoy interacting with clients?
This position gives you the opportunity to float among our banking
centers in the area as a part-time associate working an average of
less than 30 hour per week. As a teller you are the foundation of
our bank and help ensure we are the area's preferred bank. You'll
provide excellent customer service, accurately process financial
transactions, and promote First Horizon's products and services.
Join and represent the distinguished First Horizon organization
with other stellar associates by applying for this position
Banking Center Hours
Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
Provide quality, accurate and timely customer service involving
daily processing of financial transactions in a retail banking
environment, which include the duties and responsibilities
described herein. Develop and retain long-term and profitable
customer relationships to maximize revenue growth.
Responsible for maintaining high customer service and procedural
standards. Provides fulfillment of retail banking products
either through referral based leads, prospecting lists or
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handle a cash drawer; ensuring proper control of cash drawer;
follow all audit and security policies and procedures.
- Process deposits, withdrawals, transfers and loan payment
transactions for customers.
- Process miscellaneous transactions (bonds, municipal coupons,
traveler’s checks, money orders, etc.)
- Identify cross selling opportunities and refer
customers/prospects to the appropriate platform employee or LOB rep
e.g. Mortgage, IFS, etc.
- Promote bank products and services to further enhance customer
- Assist in daily balancing and processing of ATM, including the
processing of all entries.
- Assist in the verification of deposits in the night and lobby
- Assist with the dual control vault responsibilities.
- Participate in meetings that include information on sales,
products, customer service and operational processes.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. Additionally, the qualifications listed below are
representative of the education and experience required and/or
preferred as noted.
High school diploma or GED and at least 1 year of related
experience including customer service, cash handling, and sales, or
an equivalent combination of education and experience.
COMPUTER AND OFFICE EQUIPMENT SKILLS
coin counter, Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
Keywords: First Horizon Bank, Knoxville , Part Time Relief Teller (Knoxville), Other , Knoxville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!