Relationship Banker - Gatlinburg
Company: First Horizon Bank
Posted on: October 11, 2021
If you are you a go-to person for advice, then become an First
Horizon Bank Relationship Banker! You will work to deepen the
relationships with clients as the key contact for banking advice.
Ensure client satisfaction by using your product knowledge,
expertise, and exceptional customer service skills to engage
clients, uncover cross selling and referral opportunities, build
trust, and support the teller line as needed. If you are looking
for the next step in your banking career, this is it!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for opening checking accounts, savings accounts,
and providing all other deposit product services at the customer’s
- Look for products/services to benefit customers & actively
informs/sells these benefits/products to clients. Identify client
needs and follow through and close sales.
- Responsible for supporting the teller line to keep the customer
lines to a minimum and exhibit quality customer service.
- Cross-sell and make referrals to bank partners to generate new
business and deepen existing client relationships.
- Participate in client/prospect calling activities during
special deposit/loan campaigns.
- Assist in conducting and/or participate in meetings to enhance
knowledge of sales initiatives/processes, bank products,
operational processes and “exceptional” customer service
- Take loan applications for personal/retail consumer needs as
- Assist with dual control vault responsibilities and assists
with audit controls.
- Assist branch management with ‘on the job training” of new
- All other job related duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The qualifications listed below are representative
of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and at
least 2-5 years of related experience including experience as a
Teller or Universal Banker, or an equivalent combination of
experience and education/training. Experience with Microsoft
Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Note: As part of the employment process for this position, you
will have to meet the requirements of a background credit check.
This position requires compliance with the S.A.F.E Mortgage
Licensing Act of 2008 and all related regulations. Ongoing
employment is contingent upon meeting all such requirements.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer career growth and a
competitive Total Rewards
- Health, dental and vision coverage for different individual and
- Company provided dollars to help pay for benefit premiums
- Health Savings Account with the ability to earn company
- Flexible Spending Accounts for healthcare and dependent
- 401(k) employer match up to 6%
- Generous paid time off for vacation and holidays
- Life, accident, and disability insurance
- Wellness programs, platforms and incentives
- Medical Decision Support
- Paid short and long-term disability leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Adoption Assistance
- Associate Relief Fund
- Associate Recognition programs
- Vacation Donation Program
- Payday every other Friday
- Mentor Program
- Flexible and remote work for many positions
First Horizon Bank began in 1864, in Memphis, Tennessee and we've
remained dedicated to our clients, associates, and communities for
over 150 years. Our culture and diversity shape the
way we do business. It's resulted in numerous awards and growth into
a top 25 bank with locations across the Southeast. We're
publicly traded under the ticker symbol "FHN" on the NYSE.
Visit us: Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram | YouTube
Keywords: First Horizon Bank, Knoxville , Relationship Banker - Gatlinburg, Other , Gatlinburg, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!