Senior Collector - Small Business
Company: First Horizon Bank
Posted on: October 11, 2021
The purpose of the Small Business Collection Agent is to contact
delinquent customers to negotiate and facilitate loan payment
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the voice and personality behind the First Horizon
Bank brand, providing quality customer service with each and every
client interaction, meeting the promise of being the best at
serving our customers, one opportunity at a time.
- Take ownership of every client experience.
- Effective call interaction identifying opportunities to better
assist customers, including review and discussion of past due
- Conduct detailed review of account (past payment history,
patterns, address changes, etc) and articulate to customers.
- Analyze and determine future disposition of customer’s
- Negotiate and facilitate loan payment schedules for
- Follow up on loan repayment arrangements.
- Negotiate payments via expedited payment methods (pay by
- Be available for inbound calls; answer telephones using
appropriate etiquette, following documented privacy
- Utilize good judgment and understanding of company policy to
effectively make decisions to resolve client issues.
- Accurately complete and maintain customer account records.
- Identify Red Flags (customers in need of loss mitigation or
other assistance) or other legal statuses requiring escalation and
refer to appropriate internal departments.
- Verify and document all applicable information into appropriate
bank account management systems.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with
others; support team to reach departmental goals.
- Achieve monthly individual and team based targeted performance
- Ability to recognize and review total customer
- Ability to perform administrative functions as required.
Education and/or Work Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including
ability to effectively communicate with internal and external
- Must have excellent people-management and leadership
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while
maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer
- Must have ability to multi-task and manage multiple
- High school diploma required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-2 years of experience required, 2-4 years of experience
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job
functions consistent with or without the ADA, FMLA and other
federal, state and local standards
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent
with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local
- Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on
Keywords: First Horizon Bank, Knoxville , Senior Collector - Small Business, Other , Knoxville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!