Front Desk Team
Company: Urgent Team Management
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Urgent Team is looking for experienced Front Desk Assistants to
join our team in Maryville, TN. The ideal candidate will have a
minimum of one year of experience performing Front Desk tasks
(patient check-in, insurance verification, etc.) in a healthcare
setting. PRN opportunities are also available. The Front Desk
Assistant will be responsible for greeting patients, activating
patient files and providing support to patients and medical staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the
expectations of this position but are not intended to be all
inclusive. Other duties may be assigned.
- Welcome all patients and visitors by greeting them in person,
answer inquires and direct them through the registration
- Answer multi-line phones, filing, faxing, scanning
documentation and completing daily patient callbacks.
- Check in and discharge patients, assist clinical staff and
close the office at the end of each shift.
- Collect all insurance information, verify patient demographics,
process payments, post patient balances and complete phone
- Maintain a neat and clean work environment and professional
- Adhere to all relevant health and safety procedures.EDUCATION
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Knowledge of basic computer software and the ability to learn
electronic medical records
- Prior experience in a medical office setting Please note,
Urgent Team requires all new team members to be fully-vaccinated
with the COVID-19 vaccine at the time of hire, subject to any
exemptions granted for sincerely-held religious belief or medical
reasons preventing vaccination and to the extent Urgent Team can
accommodate such exemption without an undue hardship. Candidates
may be contacted via email about this position. Please make is
added to your safe senders list; otherwise, emails may go to
Keywords: Urgent Team Management, Knoxville , Front Desk Team, Other , Maryville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!