Breakfast Attendant - Immediate Opening
Company: Hampton Inn and Hampton Inn & Suites
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Breakfast Attendant Job Description TemplateWe are looking for a
friendly and attentive Breakfast Attendant to join our team. The
Breakfast Attendant's responsibilities include setting up and
clearing the meal service, ensuring that the buffet remains
fully-stocked at all times, and communicating customers' drinks
orders, as needed. You should also be able to address customers'
queries and complaints in a timely manner.To be successful as a
Breakfast Attendant, you should liaise with staff in other sections
to ensure that customers' needs are met. Ultimately, a top-notch
Breakfast Attendant will be able to advise customers on food
choices that align with their dietary requirements and personal
preferences.Breakfast Attendant Responsibilities:
- Assembling the breakfast buffet before mealtime and
disassembling it thereafter.
- Ensuring that the breakfast buffet remains well-stocked at all
- Receiving beverage orders and directing these to the kitchen,
- Providing customers with condiments upon request.
- Clearing cutlery and crockery from customers' tables.
- Resolving customers' queries and complaints.
- Ensuring that customers vacate the restaurant by the close of
- Sweeping, vacuuming, and mopping the floors after each meal
- Cleaning and sanitizing tables and countertops after each meal
service.Breakfast Attendant Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience in the hospitality industry, preferably
within a similar role.
- Sound knowledge of food safety guidelines.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal
- Excellent organizational, multitasking, and verbal
- Attentive to detail.
- Friendly, service-driven disposition.
- Ability to work shifts, over weekends, and on public holidays,
as needed.Job Types: Full-time, Part-timePay: $11.00 - $12.00 per
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time offSchedule:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend availabilitySupplemental Pay:
- Signing bonus
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Experience:
- Restaurant Experience: 1 year (Preferred)Work Location:
- One locationWork Remotely:
- NoWork Location: One location
Keywords: Hampton Inn and Hampton Inn & Suites, Knoxville , Breakfast Attendant - Immediate Opening, Other , Knoxville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!