Direct Support Professional Wed-Sat 7p-7a, Every Other Wed Off (MarkLn)
Company: Caregiver, Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
!!!!!!INCREASED PAY STARTING AT 12.00/HR!!!!!The Direct Support
Professional member is a direct support professional responsible
for providing residential support services for the Home and
Community-Based Service (HCS) and ICF-IDD program participants. The
delivery of required Medicaid Waiver Home and Community-Based
Services shall comply with the Evidentiary Certification
Principles.Responsibilities and Duties
- The DSP directs personal assistance with daily living
activities such as grooming, eating, bathing, dressing, and
- The DSP assists with meal planning, preparation, and
- The DSP assists with ambulation and mobility as needed.
- The DSP secures and provides transportation.
- The DSP reinforces counseling and therapy activities.
- The DSP assists with medications and the performance of RN
- The DSP supervises and assures individuals' health, safety, and
- The DSP facilitates community activities, natural support,
social interaction, participation in leisure activities, and
socially valued behavior.
- The DSP maintains regular attendance and timeliness in
- The DSP maintains good work and personal ethics in dealing with
co-workers and resident consumers.
- The DSP does not engage in activities other than official
business during work hours.
- The DSP presents a neat, clean appearance; dressed
appropriately for the job, and practices personal hygiene.
- The DSP adheres to Attendance Policy - Works when scheduled,
beginning and ending work as expected; calls in according to
policy; observes policies on break and lunch periods; uses work
time appropriately, records all hours worked as instructed.
- The DSP reports incidents/injuries on time.
- The DSP cooperates in internal/external investigations.
- The DSP maintains the confidentiality of company and consumer
- The DSP participates and assists in developing the Personal
Development Plan (PDP) for the individuals served.
- The DSP ensures implementation of the PDP as it relates to
- The DSP reports to the Interdisciplinary Team (IDT) any
problems, proposed program changes, the behavior of individuals
served, concerns, training needs, medical concerns, dietary issues,
- The DSP ensures documentation of behaviors, incidents,
injuries, program data collection, medication data, and progress
notes completed accurately and on time.
- The DSP performs all other duties as assigned by
- The DSP accepts direction and feedback from supervisors and
follows through appropriately.Qualifications and Skills
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Valid Tennessee driver's license.
- Driving record that meets minimum standards, allowing for
insurance coverage under the company's insurance.
- Clear background check, including criminal
history.CompensationFIND YOUR PASSION. BE UNIQUE. SHARE IT WITH
OTHERS. Everyone at Caregiver, Inc. Company is committed to a
common goal - creating a world-class experience for our
individuals. We are passionate about what we do while making a
difference. We work with integrity, accountability, transparency,
and compassion in everything we do because we understand those we
serve have a choice in providers. Our company provides care to
people with intellectual and developmental disabilities to lead
their unique lives independently.We believe it's our job to take
care of the PEOPLE (you) who take care of our PEOPLE (individuals
we serve)! Therefore, we offer:
- FREE virtual doctor visits with a prescription DISCOUNT card
for all employees and members of the employee's household.
- NO CREDIT CHECK bank accounts to all employees with cash
advance opportunities through Branch Bank.
- $10,000 in tuition reimbursement annually to further your
education endeavors for full-time eligible employees.
- $10,000 in life insurance for all employees at no cost
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Life and AD&D,
Supplemental Insurance, and 401K for eligible employees.For more
information, please visit www.cg-idd.com.Keywords: Residential
Support Staff, DSP, Direct Support Professional, Direct Service
Provider, DSP, Caregiver, Caretaker, Intellectual Disability,
Developmental Disability, IDD, Long-term Care, LTC, Home Health,
Nurse Aide, Nurse Assistant, CNA, Home Health Aide, HHA#LP123
Keywords: Caregiver, Inc., Knoxville , Direct Support Professional Wed-Sat 7p-7a, Every Other Wed Off (MarkLn), Other , Morristown, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!