Seasonal Retail Worker
Company: Under Armour, Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Under Armour has one mission: to make you better. We have a
commitment to innovation that lies at the heart of everything we
do, not just for our athletes but also for our teammates. As a
global organization, our teams around the world push boundaries and
think beyond what is expected. Together our teammates are unified
by our values and are grounded in our vision to inspire you with
performance solutions you never knew you needed but can 't imagine
Position Summary The Sales Teammate is responsible for generating
sales by providing the customer with an exceptional shopping
experience. The Sales Teammate maximizes sales by delivering
efficient, friendly and knowledgeable service and ensuring the
store is neat, clean and well-presented at all times. The Sales
Teammate is expected to model Under Armour 's Core Competencies and
I WILL behaviors in all actions and interactions in order to
maintain a positive Teammate and Athlete experience.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities - Consistently demonstrate the
Under Armour selling standards in order to deliver a positive
customer experience and achieve daily sales goals.
- Leverage company tools and technology to confidently provide the
customer with product knowledge which will -enhance customer
engagement and - maximize sales.
- Consistently provide support to fellow employees through sharing
of knowledge, helping to complete tasks and/or assisting in
- Outfit the customer by suggesting key looks and incorporating
latest trends and current promotions based on the customer 's
- Promote awareness and growth of the Under Armour by introducing
customers to additional brand channels.
- Perform register sales transactions quickly and accurately in
accordance with established cash control procedures and customer
- Ensure return merchandise is restocked to the correct product
location on the sales floor; all damaged and defective merchandise
is properly labeled and placed in appropriate area at the end of
- Maintain company brand standards of neat, clean and organized
sales floor, cash wrap, fitting room and stockroom to ensure the
store environment is safe and presentable for employees and
- Execute efficient and effective handling of all merchandise from
shipment processing, floorsets, markdown -optimization and
replenishment systems while maintaining backroom standards.
- Proactively resolve customer concerns in a manner consistent with
company policy, and with customer satisfaction in mind; partner
with store leadership - team on elevated customer issues.
- Understand and adhere to all company policy and procedures.
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities) - Strong verbal and
written communication skills specifically with customers, sales
leadership team and associates.
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within
- Ability to receive feedback and take action when appropriate.
- Able to stand and move about for extended periods of time with
only short rest breaks; reach, bend, stoop, etc.to handle
- Available to work a flexible schedule to include evenings,
weekends and holidays.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while working in a fast-- -
-paced and deadline-- - -oriented environment.
- Ability to perform all Essential Job Functions.
- Proficient with technology.
Education And / Or Experience - Previous retail experience
Other Requirements Relocation At Under Armour, we are committed to
providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment
opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including
childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national
origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic
information (including characteristics and testing), military and
veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by
applicable law. - Under Armour believes that diversity and
inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a
global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most
talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Keywords: Under Armour, Inc., Knoxville , Seasonal Retail Worker, Other , Rockford, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!