Quality Assurance Representative
Company: Diamond Resorts
Location: Pigeon Forge
Posted on: November 22, 2021
JOB SUMMARYThe Quality Assurance Representative (QAR) is
responsible for presenting approved documents and materials to
close a sale adhering to Diamond Resorts (DRI) policies and
procedures, exhibiting the highest levels of integrity and
performance contributing to Company profitability and customer
satisfaction.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Presents all documents to close a sale.
- Responsible to achieve and/or exceed sales retention and
- Follows all quality assurance directives and standard operating
- Maintains expert understanding of product and document
- Achieves and/or exceeds follow-up and automated clearing house
- Partners with Sales for maximum effectiveness.
- Responds with urgency to customer rescission, cancellations and
- Resolves customer problems with successful outcomes.
- Communicates effectively with management to solve
- Completes reports in a timely manner.
- Confers with supervisor for successful achievement of all
- Provides daily feedback to supervisors on program
- Exhibits professionalism in actions and appearance.
- Acts as product knowledge expert.
- Completes all required Company trainings and compliance courses
- Adheres to Company standards and maintains compliance with all
policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.EDUCATION
- High School Diploma or equivalent.EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of six (6) months of experience in the vacation
ownership and/or sales field required.
- No supervisory experience required.SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
- This position does not include any supervisory
responsibilities.LICENSE & CERTIFICATIONS
- Real Estate License, as required by state in which
- Notary License.SKILLS & ABILITIESThis position requires the
capability to understand and follow both oral and written
directions as well as knowledge and usage of correct business
English and office practices. Must be able to communicate
effectively with others, analyze and resolve problems, maintain
effective working relationships, and interact successfully with
internal and external customers.Specific skills and abilities
include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ability to drive results.
- Keen understanding of sales process
- Ability to accomplish goals with workforce diversities.?
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient in time management; the ability to organize and
manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to
- Able to establish and maintain a cooperative working
- Able to use sound judgment; work independently, with minimal
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one
task to another of a different nature, with impending deadlines
and/or established timeframes.
- Performs well with frequent interruptions and/or
- Basic math skills.ADDITIONAL INFORMATIONPlease note that Hilton
Grand Vacations (HGV) acquired Diamond Resorts International (DRI)
as ofAugust 02, 2021.If you apply to work at a Diamond Resorts
company you will be an applicant of a subsidiary of HGV. A
transition to HGV will occur as we integrate technology, systems
and branding but it will take time until our separate operating
systems, employment policies and benefits are fully integrated.As a
result, for a period of time, employees will receive correspondence
and messaging from Diamond Resorts as well as from HGV and related
Keywords: Diamond Resorts, Knoxville , Quality Assurance Representative, Other , Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!