2nd Shift Assembly Tech
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Assembly Tech Staffmark is currently hiring for Assembly Tech's
with our premier client located in Knoxville, TN! Experience as a
manufacturing technician is required and assembly experience is a
plus! Temp to Hire with career & financial growth in your near
future! Starting Pay Rate:$15.00-$20.00/Hr. Fantastic Schedule:2 nd
shift (3p-11:30p) There are only a few things we need from you!
Requirements of a Assembly Tech:
- Automotive manufacturing experience.
- Comfortable lifting up to 50lbs.
- Manufacturing and assembly background is a plus!
- Willingness to learn new job skills!
- Safety mindset!
- Punctual & reliable! What are you doing everyday as an Assembly
- Working in a Prototype lab
- Testing air bag inflators
- Testing quality assurance
- Cleaning work areas as needed
- Other duties as assigned Look at this!
- Temp to Perm! Career & financial growth opportunities upon hire
with our client!
- Weekly pay. Every. Single. Friday.
- Direct Deposit or Paycard options.
- Comprehensive Staffmark benefits to include Medical, Dental,
Vision & 401(k)!
- Support from your awesome Staffmark team to ensure your
- Ample parking!
- Great location! No traffic!
- Centrally located! Still reading this ad? You must be
interested! So hit that Apply button! Easy application process that
you can complete with your phone! Have questions? Text We're happy
to answer any questions! Also, Send your resume in to ! About
Staffmark Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment
opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion
(including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age,
marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and
physical disability, political affiliation, union membership,
status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit
based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout
the application, interviewing and employment process. If you
require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an
E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the
employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions,
training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits,
and other terms and conditions of employment. All employees are
directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in
accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment
matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee
relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance
with all applicable laws and regulations.
Keywords: Staffmark, Knoxville , 2nd Shift Assembly Tech, Other , Knoxville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!