TN Direct Support Professional (DSP) Monday 10a-7p and Wednesday 10a-7p
Company: Caregiver, Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
!!!!!INCREASED PAY STARTING AT 12.00/HR!!!!!Caregiver is a
leading Texas-based provider of services to adults with
intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) that supports
clients with the design, delivery, and management or personalized
treatment plans in order to help them lead their best lives. We are
looking for Direct Support Professionals to join our team!Why join
- Our mission is to enable people with intellectual and
developmental disabilities to lead their unique lives with dignity,
independence, and inclusion. We are committed to creating a
world-class experience for the individuals we serve.Family Culture
- Inspired by the company's founders more than 30 years ago, we
work hard to keep that "family feel" across each of our locations.
We want to be your home away from home.Professional Growth
- 95% of our organizational leaders started as direct care
professionals. By taking a proactive approach in our employee's
growth and professional development, we mitigate employee turnover,
increase employee satisfaction, and drive productivity.Benefits:
- FREE virtual doctor visits and prescription DISCOUNT card for
ALL employees AND family, save hundreds per visit!
- NO CREDIT CHECK bank accounts to all employees with cash
- $10,000 in tuition reimbursement annually for full-time
- $10,000 in life insurance for all employees at no cost.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Life InsuranceThe
opportunity:You are passionate about making a difference. In
everything you do, you work with integrity, accountability,
transparency and compassion.As a Direct Support Professional (DSP)
member you are responsible for enabling people with intellectual
and developmental disabilities to lead their unique lives with
dignity, independence and inclusion. This includes:
- Providing personal assistance with daily living activities such
as grooming, eating bathing, dressing and personal hygiene
- Assisting with meal planning, preparation, and
- Facilitating community activities, natural support, social
interaction, participation in leisure activities and socially
valued behaviorYour Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Valid Tennessee driver's license.
- Driving record that meets minimum standards, allowing for
insurance coverage under the company's insurance.
- Clear background check, including criminal history.For more
information on our organization, please visit our website
https://cg-idd.com/Keywords: Residential Support Staff, DSP, Direct
Support Professional, Direct Service Provider, DSP, Caregiver,
Caretaker, Intellectual Disability, Developmental Disability, IDD,
Long-term Care, LTC, Home Health, Nurse Aide, Nurse Assistant, CNA,
Home Health Aide, HHA#LP123
Keywords: Caregiver, Inc., Knoxville , TN Direct Support Professional (DSP) Monday 10a-7p and Wednesday 10a-7p, Other , Maryville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!