Front Desk Associate
Company: Blount County Eye Center (BCEC)
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Front Desk Associate Needed!Do you always have a smile on your
face? Do you have a way of making people feel at ease and
comfortable, even if you don't know them? Then we want to talk to
you about our Front Desk Associate position.Our busy optometry
practice needs a team-player to help us give our patients a 5-star
experience all the time, every time!How will you make a
difference?As our Front Desk Associate, you will have the
incredible honor to set the stage for each patient's appointment.
When our patients walk in, you will be the first person they see to
reassure them they have made the right decision in choosing our
practice, it really changes their day! Not only that, but it sets
the expectation for the appointment and lets our patients know
their appointment will go as smoothly as possible, allowing the
patient to be receptive to our recommendations.Some of your duties
as a Front Desk Associate will include:
- Making sure patients feel welcome as soon as they walk in the
- Reviewing and organizing patient medical charts for accuracy
- Using your friendliest phone voice to answer incoming calls,
take messages, schedule appointments, complete outreach to patients
(some re-engagement required)
- Assisting in opening and closing the office
- Understanding and respecting patient privacy laws
- Consistent cross-training for optimal career growthWhy This Job
is More Than a JobIn the world of eye care, we change people's
lives. We help Grandma and Grandpa keep their independence by
saving their eyesight. Kids get better grades because they can
finally see the board! We have the opportunity to help people enjoy
a better quality of life - because life is so much better when you
can SEE.If you want a career where you can literally aid the people
in your community have better lives, this is the job for
you.Experience Needed:Prior medical experience is a plus, but it's
certainly not required. We offer paid training for the right person
with a great attitude, a helpful heart, and a love of learning to
the Blount County Eye Center Exceptional Standard of Care!If these
sound like you, please apply!
- You can get along great with anybody.
- You're full of energy and people feel charged up just being
- You appreciate other people's talents and love to work together
to solve problems.
- You're known for doing what you say you're going to do - no
- Your reputation for honesty and integrity is legendary.
- You don't know the meaning of "someone else's problem" or
"that's not my job."
- You're always willing to jump in and help.
- You take pride and ownership in your work - whatever you do,
you do it well.
- You are openly grateful to the people around you.
- You see yourself as an integral part of your team's success
(because we will).
- You're always up for learning something new, and you master new
- You love to see other people happy and thriving, and you'll do
whatever you can to help them get there.We offer:
- Healthcare, Dental, and Vision Benefits available
- IRA w/match
- Paid vacation and holidaysAbout UsBlount County Eye Center is a
fast-paced Eye Care practice in Maryville. We love to come to work
every day because we love what we do and we've built an office
culture that can't be beat. If you're looking to join a team that
feels like a family, where your efforts will always be appreciated,
and where you will be valued for the amazing person you are, apply
now!We value your time, so we'll be back in touch with you very
quickly.Job Type: Full-timePay: From $12.00 per hourBenefits:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availabilityEducation:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Experience:
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)Work Location:
- One locationWork Remotely:
- NoWork Location: One location
Keywords: Blount County Eye Center (BCEC), Knoxville , Front Desk Associate, Other , Maryville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!