Accounts Receivable Clerk - Maryville, TN
Company: Clayton Homes
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Title: Accounts Receivable Clerk (Non - LO - No Consumer
Job Status: Full Time/Hourly Department: Operations
Reports to: A/R & Mortgage Insurance Supervisor Amount of Travel
Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance, Inc. was established in 1974 and
currently services over 200,000 loans. Our strength as an
organization is rooted in the quality of our people and products.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a
diverse workforce. Furthermore, we're financially strong, with a
reputation for leading the industry with unsurpassed products, a
broad range of services and a coast-to-coast presence. We're
professionally strong, from entry level to more experienced
positions, we're actively recruiting individuals who are
passionate, positive, and eager to learn. As a member of our team,
we will equip you for success, you'll enjoy excellent benefits,
opportunities for growth, and an encouraging culture that supports
The Accounts Receivable Clerk position exists to process existing
customer receivables and payoff checks.
* Reviews and reconciles daily accounting entries, general ledger
schedules, and bank balances.
* Reviews and corrects automated payment posting methods, including
the bank lockbox and convenience pay sources.
* Processes returned check items to customer loans.
* Researches and correcting misapplied payments, encoding errors
and unidentified payments.
* Communicates with all divisions of Clayton Homes, including the
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* High School Diploma or Equivalent required, college a plus.
* Computer competency with Microsoft Office and typing skills at
minimum 25 wpm.
* Efficient 10-key calculator skills.
* Working knowledge of the AS400 including ability to read and
understand account entries and history.
* Great attention to detail and organizational skills.
* Ability to work in a team environment.
* Must be able to remain in a stationary position 75% of the
* Constantly operate a computer and other office productivity
machinery, such as a telephone, calculator, copy machine, and
* 75% communication methods completed via email or AS400. Must be
able to exchange accurate information at all times.
* Ability to identify and assess account status and determine
* Constantly works in an indoor temperature controlled, sealed
window office environment.
* Medical and Dental Plan with Prescription Coverage and Vision
* 401(K) includes 100% company match of the first 4%
* Paid time off days (PTO), paternal leave, and holidays
* Enjoy coming "home" to our brand new, state-of-the-art Home
* Robust wellness programs, on-site workout facility, and
* Tuition Assistance for your first degree!
* Work-life balance
* Community involvement including Volunteer Paid Time Off (VTO)
* Collaborative and energetic work environment
* Professional development and promotion opportunities
* Generous BONUSES!!!
Keywords: Clayton Homes, Knoxville , Accounts Receivable Clerk - Maryville, TN, Other , Maryville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!