Bojangles - Getting Started - Knoxville, TN - Team Member
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Start your Bo-Journey today!Its Bo Time isnt a phrase, its a
lifestyle.We commit ourselves to being better for each other and
our guests.You see this in our hospitality, our inclusiveness and
the promise to deliver great service.Benefits of Being a Team
Member at Bojangles:
- Referral Program - $250.00 for every friend you review and
stays 90 days.
- We offer FLEXIBLE hours to fit your schedule Morning, Evening,
Weekends Full and Part-time
- WEEKLY PAY
- Free Unlimited Telemedicine and Virtual Mental Health
- Low-Cost Health Insurance, Dental and Vision benefit plans
- Paid Vacation Time
- Free Meals
- Leadership and Career Development OpportunitiesJob SummaryTeam
Members can serve in a variety of different roles that can include
being a cashier, maintaining our dining room or preparing our
food.One common expectation is that each team member can greet
guests with a genuine smile and warm and inviting spirit.Essential
duties for a Team Member may include, but are not limited to the
- Welcoming our guest and thanking them for choosing
- Accepts payments form guests and makes change correctly.
- Explains menu and answer product questions for all guests.
- Prepares and serves our exceptional food.
- Maintains a clean and inviting restaurant.
- Bending, kneeling, standing and lifting (up to approximately 25
lbs. as necessary).Qualifications:
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Cheerful and Positive Attitude
- Loves Serving and Helping Others
- Dependable and reliable
- Enjoys and values Teamwork
Keywords: Bojangles, Knoxville , Bojangles - Getting Started - Knoxville, TN - Team Member, Other , Knoxville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!