Company: Brunswick Corp.
Posted on: January 15, 2022
It is our people behind life's passions who will make the big
difference. If you are interested in becoming part of a company
that delivers market leading products, driving your own career and
working with brands committed to active lifestyles, then you've
found your fit.
Have what it takes? Join us.
PLEASE NOTE: Brunswick will never ask you to pay any money to
participate in the interview process and will not require that you
provide sensitive information such as credit card or bank account
We have recently become aware of certain efforts by cyber criminals
who are publishing and promoting fake job listings on third party
websites, such as Craigslist and Indeed, by pretending to be actual
Brunswick employees. To help ensure you don't fall victim to any of
those scams, never disclose sensitive information as mentioned
above. All job offers will come to you via the candidate portal you
create when applying to a posted position through
https://www.brunswick.com/careers. Only after accepting an offer
through this portal will you be asked for SSN and DOB. If you are
ever unsure or want to ask any questions, please contact the
Brunswick HR Shared Service Center at 866-278-6942 or
BASIC ACCOUNTABILITY STATEMENT
At Sea Ray, we believe that richer moments on the water lead to a
richer life. That's why everything we do is designed to make each
moment exceptional. Our Tellico Lake location is the largest
manufacturing facility for our premium cruisers and sport cruisers.
Our assembler has the most exciting role to produce the best
fiberglass boats in the business.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Performs a variety of sub-assembly and assembly tasks.
* Tasks can include glassing, installing deck hardware, bilge
system work, assembly of different aspects of the deck/hull areas
of the boat.
* Assisting other more advanced assemblers in their work to include
Bilge Prep, Installation and Fitters/ Installers.
* May perform cabinet fitting.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
* High School Education or GED equivalent.
* Hand Tool Knowledge.
* Ability to lift heavy objects.
* Ability to Multi-Task.
* Ability to read and understand prints.
* Ability to read and understand Production Schedule.
* Ability to work in a hot and dusty environment.
* Ability to work with suspended loads and heavy lifting.
* Knowledge of hazardous chemical handling and disposal.
* Knowledge of mechanical objects.
* Effective interpersonal and communication skills, both written
* Must be able to adapt to changing requirements in a positive and
* Ability to interact professionally and effectively with all
levels within the organization.
* Must be flexible to work extended hours to support the
requirements of the business.
* Must possess the desire and ambition to always work safely and
report all hazards to their Supervisor immediately.
* Must understand basic terminology such as OSHA, DEP, and other
* Must be able to wear required personal protective equipment where
designated, including but not limited to safety glasses, hearing
protection, gloves, etc.
* Must be able to understand and complete the OSHA questionnaire,
pass spirometer test, and physically wear a respirator where
* Must be able to physically handle the requirements of the job,
including lifting, bending, climbing stairs, spending working hours
on your feet, etc.
* Must be able to understand all safety related document and
worksite rules and practices, equipment operating instructions,
documented safety management systems, and health and safety
requirements, including the General Safety Rules and Individual
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and
talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your
experience is close to what you see listed here, please still
consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with
passion is a key to innovation and inspiration. Therefore, we
encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions.
Please let us know if you require accommodations during the
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Brunswick and Workday Privacy Policies
Brunswick does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations
from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors. For help, please
contact our support team at: email@example.com or
#Brunswick Corporation - Sea Ray
Keywords: Brunswick Corp., Knoxville , Assembler, Other , Vonore, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!