Company: Food City
Location: Pigeon Forge
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Essential Job Functions:
* Ensure that all price changing procedures are properly followed
and maintained in all departments.
* Ensure that all merchandise prices are consistent with prices in
* Add new and specialty items as needed.
* Make regular and systematic aisle scans of entire store to ensure
correct pricing of all merchandise through in-store system and Mid
* Maintain audit records of all price changes.
* Provide efficient and courteous service to customers at all
* Order replacement tags.
* See that verification printouts are maintained.
* Ensure that all scales are correct and valid.
* Keep work station and area around work station neat and
* Other duties may be assigned as needed.
?Benefits of working for Food City:
401(k) with company match, Employee Stock Ownership Plan, Weekly
Pay Checks with Direct Deposit, Company paid Life and Disability
Insurance, Medical Plan with wellness benefits, Dental Plan, Paid
Holidays, Paid Vacations, Associate Offers, and so much more!
About Food City:
Food City is a privately held, family-owned company with a driving
mission to "run the best store in town." Dedicated to giving back
to the communities we serve, we encourage our associates to get
involved with their local civic organizations. We consider our
associates to be our greatest asset. Over 13% of the company is
currently owned by our associates through our employee stock
ownership plan, promoting tremendous pride in the services and
products we provide. Whether your passion is baking, accounting, or
trucking, Food City has a promising career opportunity for you. We
offer flexible schedules to ensure our associates have ample time
to spend with family and friends. If you're looking for a great
career or the opportunity to try something different, consider
becoming part of the Food City family.
Keywords: Food City, Knoxville , Pricing/Scanning Coordinator, Other , Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!