Cycle Counter (Rogersville)
Company: Sargent Aerospace
Posted on: January 15, 2022
DODGE MECHANICAL POWER TRANSMISSION COMPANY
Cycle Counter - Rogersville, TN
The Cycle Counter is responsible for completing the inventory
counts in the building using BUS.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
* Obtain list of parts to be counted from BUS.
* Enter counts into BUS and recount if necessary.
* Work with shipping & receiving, planning, materials and
production on inventory reconciliation.
* Work with the BOD Team Leader on flagged orders.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* This job provides on the job training
* Attendance at work is an essential function of the job
* High School Diploma or GED
* Must be proficient with computers, and have experience with BUS
and Shop Floor Display.
* This job requires driving a stand up fork truck, material moving,
and/or operating scales.
* Expected to be able to lift workloads up to 25 lbs. Regular job
duties will require certain levels of walking, reaching, and
bending. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
SKILLS / CERTIFICATIONS:
* Effective communication skills with the ability to listen,
understand, educate and influence customers/potential customers
RBC Bearings offers a competitive benefit package. Interested
candidates may send resumes to: email@example.com
RBC Bearings is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability
and protected veteran status.
Keywords: Sargent Aerospace, Knoxville , Cycle Counter (Rogersville), Other , Rogersville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!