Company: Shoe Carnival
Posted on: May 15, 2022
- 3-5 years of retail sales experience.
- Previous supervisory experience required; preferably in retail
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Excellent sales and customer service skills.
- Ability to execute the concept by understanding and applying
- Ability to successfully complete Key Carrier Certification exam
within 60 days of hire or prior to promotion.
- Ability to manage, train, and mentor associates to assure
company standards and processes are understood.
- Ability to work flexible schedules including nights, weekends
and holidays.Total Rewards: The Shoe Carnival, Inc. Total Rewards
program offers eligible associates highly competitive benefits,
including the following:
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee & Family Discounts
- Relocation Opportunities, The Shoe Carnival Floor Supervisor
assists with the daily operations of the store and carries store
keys to perform opening and closing responsibilities.
- Demonstrates Total Customer Service Standards and leads by
- Follows all company policies and procedures, including Loss
Prevention guidelines to deter theft.
- Manages daily responsibilities including sales and operational
plans, store and department standards, and cash
handling/settlements, truck shipments, and inventory control.
- Assists in conflict resolution, coordinates meals/breaks, and
shares team successes and opportunities.
- Assists in training and delegates tasks as needed.
Keywords: Shoe Carnival, Knoxville , Floor Supervisor, Other , Sevierville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!