Security Field Supervisor (Armed)
Company: Walden Security Commercial Services
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Security Field Supervisor (Armed)
What You Will DoOur Field Supervisors manage, supervise and
coordinates the activities, at the field level, of all assigned
Security Officers; executes all tasks related to maintaining
prescribed standards in compliance with the Standard Operating
Procedure.Our clients range from Class-A Office Buildings, Luxury
Residential Properties, Distilleries, Fortune 500 Companies,
Financial Institutions, Telecommunications,
Manufacturing/Industrial Factories, Hospitals and many
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); 1 - 2
years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination
of education and experience.
- Microsoft Office software and working knowledge of Internet
- Valid State Driver's License, CPR/AED/First Aid Certification
- Valid Security Officer License if required by the state.
- State Armed License, Certification in the use of weapons if
- Ability to successfully complete field supervisory training and
any additional training the post instructions require.
- Vehicle operators must be at least 25 years of age and have a
driving record with no more than one moving violation.
- Ability to pass criminal background check and drug test.
Immediate Field Supervisor Opportunities Available!Why Walden
Security?Same Day Offers: interview with the hiring team and
receive an offer to join us the same day!
- Extensive Training: Our initial training paves the way for you
to earn your Security Officer Certification. Walden Security has
been recognized by Training Magazine as a Top 100 Award Winner
which is awarded to companies with the most successful learning and
development programs in the world!
- Unbelievable PERKS!: Save on phone, vacation, auto, retailers
- Tuition Reimbursement: we believe in the professional
development of our team members and provide annual reimbursement
- Employee Family Scholarship: To date, Walden Security has
awarded more than $140,000 in Employee Family Scholarships!
- Paid Time Off: offered to employees that average at least 32
hours per week
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance: multiple plan options for
you and your dependents
- Health Savings Account: pay for health care more easily
- Voluntary Life Insurance: affordable plans available
- 401K: prepare for your retirement
- Employee Assistance Program: we offer free, confidential
assistance for many of your life's needs
- Employee Recognition Programs: we believe in celebrating the
"wins" with our Walden Security team. We reward the hard work and
dedication of our employees through Tenure Recognition, On-The-Spot
Bonuses, Officer of the Month and Officer of the Year recognitions
which include awards and bonuses
- Culture of Caring: Walden Security supports many charitable
- Award Winning Company: Walden Security has earned significant
recognition for our better working environment for our officers,
better service to our customers and a dedication to quality
- Promote From Within Philosophy: Walden Security offers growth
opportunities for our team members who are Setting the Standard by
Setting the Example -
- Flexible Schedules: We offer flexible scheduling with multiple
shifts available including First, Second, Third and Weekend
- Competitive Pay!
Keywords: Walden Security Commercial Services, Knoxville , Security Field Supervisor (Armed), Other , Knoxville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!