Company: Little Caesars
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Shift Leader NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE TOGA!As a top
international pizza chain in business for more than 40 years,
Little Caesars offers tremendous opportunities in operations
management. As a family owned company, we take an active interest
in the professional growth of our team members. This personal
approach to career development allows our work force to feel
recognized and rewarded.We offer an outstanding training program
that will develop you in all areas of restaurant operations. Little
Caesars recognizes that today's work force expects to be challenged
and have opportunities to grow. In fact, many of our
Vice-Presidents started out as Crew Members and Assistant Managers.
Our "promote from within" philosophy works . . . and we know it!If
you're ready to take the next step in your career in restaurant
management, our Shift Leader position is the right place to do it.
Working as a Shift Leader will let you develop your management
skills while still having the time to do the things you enjoy.
You'll benefit from our training and career opportunities and
receive reward and recognition for your efforts.Little Caesar
Enterprises, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. - Additional
InfoDrivingValid Drivers LicenseMinimum Age18+ years
- Execute cash management duties with POS and Shift Reports
- Assist in the management of adequate inventory levels using the
company's systems and guidelines to minimize loss
- Manage company's assets by ensuring the restaurant is clean,
safe and organized; comply with safety and security standards at
- Be hard working, team-oriented, friendly, and honest, and have
great customer service skills.
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Ability to lead a team with no supervision and build an
atmosphere of teamwork, energy and fun
- Ability to work with phones, computers, fax machines and
- Ability to successfully perform the job duties of all positions
in the restaurant, including pizza delivery
- Communicate, train and promote quality standards to team
- Professionally and promptly, respond to all customer concerns
or issuesJob Industries
Keywords: Little Caesars, Knoxville , Shift Leader, Other , Knoxville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!