Posted on: June 26, 2022
CHEP is a global leader in managing approximately 300 million
pallets, crates and containers safely and efficiently. We operate
in more than 50 countries worldwide.
We have immediate openings for our General Labor / Pallet Repair
Operator positions in Knoxville, TN.
- Use a pneumatic nail gun and reciprocating saw to repair
- Place pallet on repair table, remove defective boards, replace
new boards, and nail replaced boards into place
- Troubleshoot jams and basic maintenance of the saw
- Work requires operator to stand for long periods of time
- Repair Operators must be able to repeatedly lift a pallet
weighing 50-75 lbs
- Repair Operators must have physical strength, hand-eye
coordination, and endurance
- Must have previous experience with power tools or willingness
- Previous experience working in an industrial, fast moving
setting with industrial machinery
PAY: Starting pay is $14/hour + shift differential
BENEFITS: Health, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, 401(k), Paid time
- 1st shift: 6am - 2:30pm M-F
- 2nd shift: 2pm - 10:30pm M-F
- 3rd shift: 10pm - 6am Sun - Th
- Weekend availability
- Overtime potential
CHEP is committed to providing our employees with continued
professional development, work-life balance and AWESOME benefits.
Associated topics: carry, clean, cleaning, driver, grass cutter,
labor, landscape, loader, roofer, roofing
Keywords: CHEP, Knoxville , General Labor, Other , Knoxville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!